Reviews for The Happy Reunion
G-Whizz chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
This would be a wonderful ending to the story. After all, when we consider the facts, we must acknowledge this:

- Kelly may have loved Chuck once but, once he was lost at sea, she moves on and marries someone else.

- When Chuck returns, she ignores her feelings and stays with her comfortable suburban lifestyle.

- Wilson is the one who is Chuck’s real friend. He sticks by Chuck through thick and thin. He never complains, never gets sick of Chuck’s constant chatter, and expects nothing from Chuck whatsoever. He eats none of his precious food and drinks none of his water.

- Wilson is truly a giver not a taker.

- Even in the storm when he's swept away, there is no complaint. It’s as if he's giving his life for Chuck.

And yet, when he gets to shore, who does Chuck go looking for? Wilson? No! He goes looking for Kelly.

You see, that is everything that is wrong in the world today – a man needs to know who his real friends are.

And you have captured that perfectly in this story. Well done - you are a philosopher of monumental proportion!

(Someone is reading over my shoulder and trying to tell me that Wilson isn’t a real person! How absurd is that!).
Azvee chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Aww, very good, I was so sad when he lost Wilson.
Kelsismom chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
That was a cute story. I have to admit I wondered if it was going to be a reunion with Kelly. You did well describing his feelings and how he really might have felt afterward. Good job!
Little Rachael chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
I knew what this would be when I saw the summary and title, but I still like it! Short but sweet and cute!
knappyyy chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
I enjoyed the positive aspect of this story. As a viewer who has watched Cast Away, I would have liked Wilson and Chuck to be reunited and it is nice to read a story in which this takes place. I like how this story concentrated on the aftermath of his rescue, rather than the beginning events.
unknoWn chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
That was good..u should write some more...
Darkness Takes Over chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Aww, that was so sweet! Good job!
summer chapter 1 . 5/27/2005