Reviews for Lights, Camera, Action!
subchan chapter 26 . 3/5
I loved this story! especially because i got to Imagine Jess trying to play a nerd. lol. great job it was a joy to read!
phsclassof2012 chapter 26 . 10/25/2013
more? please?
Gabbi chapter 15 . 5/8/2013
As if I didn't think you were awesome enough with your fantastic fic you have to go ahead and be a Spike fan. A girl after my own heart! Keep up the good work!
CircleSky chapter 20 . 7/22/2012
I really enjoyed this chapter with the girls arguing who should open the door (both times). Jess finally snapping and opening this door was too funny and in-character and imagining Luke's surprise at seeing Jess open the door was so cute.
CircleSky chapter 17 . 7/22/2012
"It's not like Tony is such a memorable role that people will always associate me with it." LOL! The irony is not lost on me! Great!
CircleSky chapter 11 . 7/22/2012
"Did we suck?" "I don't know, did you?" LOL! Very good!
CircleSky chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
Loved Paris in this chapter! Very in-character for her! Another favourite part was Rory's "When you 'skimmed' it, did you even open it?" LOL
CircleSky chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
"we can take turns bouncing coasters off Liz until she wakes up" LOL! I really liked that the first time Rory and Jess met it did not go well. It was refreshing! (I just read a story that was a little too "hearts and flowers" for me - I needed that dose of reality. Thanks for that!) And Jess's responses to Rory in a towel were really in-character.
CircleSky chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I enjoyed it! I like how you've incorporated all the regular cast into Rory and Lorelai's building. I like Maintenance Man Luke and Destructive Lorelai. My favourite part was "Who knows what you'll say next? Maybe something nice, for a change, about your wonderful mother, maybe something politically incorrect, maybe something in German." Funny! Also, with the appearance of Jess, I like where this is going!
Iscah McKrae chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
His hand is unarmed? :D

Sorry. Couldn't resist.
Jazz Lolipop chapter 26 . 8/24/2009
Normally I don't really like AU stories but this one was fantastic! Loved it to bits! X
blueguju chapter 26 . 4/15/2009
I love the ending there and what Max says! I really liked this one.
acarm chapter 26 . 9/24/2008
I loved your story!

I failed my test.. but I read it all!

I hope a sequel comes out soon.
gilmoreGALL chapter 26 . 7/12/2008
that was so good you should totaly write more !
Kay chapter 25 . 7/12/2008
Heyy I was just wondering if the bookstore you mentioned, "The house of usher" was an actual bookshop or if it is one you simply made up. I ask because that sounds like my kind of place and I would love to go there. If it is part of your imagination, may I visit?

Thanks