Reviews for Imaginary Friends alternative ending
phuong1317 chapter 1 . 6/24
I love this story so much even though I loved the episode Chris should have showed up I always wished they had showed Wyatt finding out about being evil I love Chris and Wyatt's relationship they protect each other and wished that they had utilize that sibling relationship more
Chrishalliwell11 chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Oh my gosh! I love this story soo much! I really wish that this is what happened on the show. Sadly it didn't. Chris is so funny! "Babbling Brother..."
Ha ha! Great story. 5 stars. Chrishalliwell11
18rolek chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Awesome new ending to a good episode, would have loved to see it be the real ending. You helped answer all true fans and even the question we knew was going through the Halliwells heads, Is Chris alive in the future, does he remember that Wyatt was evil and did he save the future. In the bestvway possible you brought Chris ba k to life.
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Awwww. It's 2 am and I have an important test at school tomorrow but I can't help but smile like an idiot.
This story was SO cute. I love (nearly) all your stories. And this one is just AWESOME. It was really funny and sad... And just great!
Meÿli.
Rinna chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I was so dissapionted with this episode. They could have done so much more. Granted, they didn't have a whole season with Wyatt like they did with Chris, but you know, mentioning the fact that somebody reversed everything Chris had died for was something I had spent the entire episode waiting for...so dissapointing. Larka
Gracfully chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
so very nice plus neat
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Cute and sweet story.
Brightfire15 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
This is great. I love it. I wish this had happened in the episode! Great work. :)
Charrmed chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I just discovered this story and let me tell you. It's awesome. I can't believe I didn't come across it before. Thank you!
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
cute ;P a bi too corny but I think thats why I was reading it anyway :P
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Great fic!
Tango Eight chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I love this story! Very good job! )
A midsummer night's dream chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
This got me laughing...ah well, what's the use of putting it in the humor category if it's not even funny?
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
“Well you can always count on his “forever doomed to go to the past and reverse the double blessed’s morality” incredibly GORGEOUS brother to come and make sure he doesn’t corrupt himself.” Lol.
rosalie chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
OMGG its so gooey i think im turning into a puddel at the cutenes
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »