Reviews for Until the Dawn
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 12 . 2/15/2008
There is only one word to describe a fic like this: Masterful.

The souls of all of the characters shone true. We see the penitent tactician who is forced to live with his guilt. We see the despicable (yet dependable) Sain. (Yes, I loved your Sain bashing, by the way.) We see that reliant and stalwart Kent, who still held to the banner of truth even when the others were quick to forgive their tactician. We see Lyn, Wallace, Will, Rath, Lucius, Erk, and Serra for who they are. And for that, for that you deserve true praise. Wonderful job!
Asanosuke chapter 12 . 9/10/2007
Good Lord!

Once again,this is great. I can't believe how good this is.

Keep up the good work
Black Imperial chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
Very good. I always like to see good Fire Emblem stories. I really liked it.

Chidori vs Rasengan chapter 9 . 8/16/2006

damn bi-shounen lucius XD
Chidori vs Rasengan chapter 12 . 8/15/2006
you have just earned a spot in my favs list!
Kodashi age 14 chapter 12 . 7/26/2006
man, do i love a good ending! I started to read the sequel and its looking good.
Wyvern Blade chapter 12 . 7/18/2006
You know, no matter how many times I read this it never gets boring. Really good writing and cleverly thought out with the Taliver 'bussiness' but, if Lyn was hugging him all the time then wouldn't she feel it? I guess it would be good if BG wrote more as the fight scenes were well written as there were no 'impossibilities' (Check the spelling). Quite detailed too which has to be the best part of the fight scenes there.

Well done! Update your other story soon.
Red Chaos Mage chapter 12 . 3/10/2006
Figures I'd find the first part after already reading much of the second... oh well.

Like your other work-in-progress, beautifully done. I'll be waiting for the sequel's continuation. Until then.

SaoirseSpeir chapter 2 . 11/28/2005
Wow...very vivid descriptions! And, your character isn't...well, you know, mary-sueish. Or in your case, gary-stuish...You gotta be careful of that, put too much of yourself in a story, or make your OC strong and special...often it just ruins the story. But you're going good! Gotta read more...
eliteElite chapter 10 . 11/14/2005
WHA! OH NO! You found me! RUN AWAY!

Lokon chapter 12 . 7/19/2005
This was a great story. I'm going to be reading your sequel right now...
CherryMilkshake chapter 12 . 7/2/2005

Legault: Okay, you are not to eat anything with sugar in EVER AGAIN.

Aw... Leyla lets me eat sugar.

Leyla: NO I DON'T!

...*pouts* ...this is MY CHOCO! *clings to secret stash of chocolate*

Legualt: Gimme that. *grabs at chocolate*

NO! *hisses and bites Legault's head*

Legualt: o.o; She bit me.

*grins* .
animevideogame freak chapter 12 . 7/1/2005
i like the story cant wait till the sequel
JPElles chapter 12 . 6/30/2005
Nice end. I think that a little bit on him being intimidated by the nobles would have been good. But anyway small grief at best. Him coming to terms with his past and not feeling sorry for minself anymore before he meets with her again would be good. Spiritual quest to seek forgiveness is the most immediate thing that pops into my head.

Interested to see what you do with the second part of the game. Keep writing, love the story.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »