Reviews for Owl Surprise
Red Flamboyant chapter 1 . 7/15
I hope Percy do visit the woman, they could make a good friend
pinks99 chapter 1 . 1/8/2019
Cute story, thanks for sharing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2018
What a cute fic! Percy is absolutely in character Shame that your story dont has more favourites and reviews.
ABZB13 chapter 1 . 6/7/2017
hah!
Dreamstar offline chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Bahahahahahha! Poor Percy!
aalens chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Priceless! Thank you.

BTW when I left a review for your fic about the ghost story I'd intended to add that this: "No, ma'am," Dennis had replied. "This is Mr. Moody. He lives up the road." Then he'd added, dead-pan, "He's a special effects wizard." was my favourite line, but I forgot and FFN will not allow more than one review per 'chapter' so I could not add it to that fic - so I've added it here.
Katamabob chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Hilarious XD Gotta love Percy, if only for his complete idiocy. Brilliant.

Kate
Eclectic Me chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Awww, that story was great! Percy making a complete fool of himself, love it! I kinda suspected that she was just a presenter. I remember such things from when I was in school, and I watch a lot of Animal Planet, so I love learning about programs like that. Also wondered as she was talking about it if any of the owls she treated were magical owls. I guess that question was answered. Cute scene to end with!
sunny tuesday chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Another really good one! loved it! ;-)
so it has come to this chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Oh, this is a very nice story, indeed. Thank you for sharing with the rest of fandom. n.n
Amanda chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Laugh My Ass Off. Holy shit. i was not expecting that she was a muggle. lol. great job:)!
WittchWay chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
Lovely story.
Springrain chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
That is a funny idea.
Deepdarkwaters chapter 1 . 10/12/2001
Heehee! Yes, yes, very good. Very 'Percy'! I liked that, it made me laugh 'cos it's so damn cute thinking about how embarrassed he'd get...
Aurora de la Noche chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
Heh... Perfect Percy characerization! I like it. (Favourite) That's just great... Heh. Very nice. (-: