Reviews for Owl Surprise
RavenLady chapter 1 . 9/27/2001
That's hilarious!
bec3265 chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
that was good...nice piece!
Zortified chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha. Ahem. That was fun. Poor Percy!
Donna Marie Lewis chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
This is one cool little fic ! Very nice !
Antonia Granger chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
What a great sketch of Percy's busy-bodiness! Very enjoyable.
Catherine Cook chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
Serves Percy right for being so "owly" about Professor Steward and Hannibal!
Animorphalite chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
Finally, Percy gets it... very funny!
Tessa Amara chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
Hmm... It seems you love birds about as much as Mercedes Lackey, as well... Do you read her, by any chance?

(Now is when you're supposed to say "Actually, yes, I do read her. I am Mercedes Lackey." so I can brag to all my friends and such that I am a close and personal friend of Mercedes.)

Anyhow, I loved the idea... It was too much fun to pass up. And seeing Percy in that situation... *snorts* Tom was rolling on the floor laughing. (Tom: No, I wasn't! Really! I was quite... um... dignified while I snorted my butterbeer out my nose and all over the floor... Um. Oh, nevermind...)

You have a really great ability to develop your characters to a great extent in a very short amount of time. Or words. Or whatever. I wish I had that... *sighs*

I really loved the Dr. Steward character. *smiles*
KittyKMae chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
Funny...Why don't I ever think of the good ideas? *whines* :D
Aylihael chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
Totally delightful, plausible, in character, great ending! Thank you!
Liza Werewolf chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
Oh-heehehehehehehehe! That's great! I can just see Percy getting himself into that...:)
Morrighan not logged in chapter 1 . 6/1/2001
Neat. Poor Percy - he is terribly prone to make an idiot of himself. Incidentally, the UK version is the World Owl Trust, which has a base up at Muncaster Castle, Cumbria, UK
Petra chapter 1 . 5/23/2001
Yes! Yes! This was so funny. Pompous Percy mistaking a Muggle with an owl for a witch. The owl was a real wizard's owl though, since he knew how to take post - very good juxtaposition. I loved the ending where she wonders if the owl will indeed have delivered her report to her colleague. Yay!
Oi chapter 1 . 5/6/2001
~wild applause~ Delightful! And I loved the final twist. :)
A'jes' Blue chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
Ok, I adored this... I've read it several times in the last few days, and each time I adore it even more. I love Percy. Percy is one of my absolute *favorite* characters, and you've got him pegged. Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. What is it they say about people who assume? Yes, well, I think Percy has illustrated quite clearly why it is they say that! *giggles*
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »