Reviews for Owl Surprise
Tanager chapter 1 . 4/18/2001
That was clever of you! I like it alot...Percy flustered is always interesting. *snickers* Then the ending was tied very well to the whole story, it was perfect. *eyes get big and round* Please write somemore fics? Pleeease?
Juliette chapter 1 . 4/3/2001
lol this was one of the most original ideas I've read on ff.n in ages! I loved the way you carried out the story and I liked that Percy figured out that the woman was a muggle pretty soon, but not too soon. The end was great with the owl grabbing the package. Any possibility of a sequel? ~Juliette
Caitlyn1 chapter 1 . 3/30/2001
Very cute! Excellent detail added about Percy telling her to blend in with the Muggles...and he's wearing a blue flowered shirt and dress slacks with white shoes...lol. Great short fic, and enjoyable all the way through! :-)Caitlyn
Gentlewatersoul chapter 1 . 3/29/2001
This is a fun story and I can't wait to hear what happens next!
clara200 chapter 1 . 3/29/2001
Ohh poor Percy that is embarassing.
Serafina chapter 1 . 3/29/2001
Great chapter! This is a really interesting plot idea, I'm looking forward for the next chapter. Keep Writing -Arabella
Madhuri chapter 1 . 3/29/2001
This story is REALLY well-written, and it's funny as well. You don't get much of those nowadays. Percy is just adorable, isn't he?
jackie chapter 1 . 3/28/2001
that was a very humerous peice of writing, and it would be interesting if you continued and made a big mess with percy!

just a thought, and a gain very funny!
Lily of Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 3/28/2001
THAT WAS SOSOOSOSOSOSOS GOOOD! I CAN JUST SEE PERCY'S FACE...
Eloria chapter 1 . 3/28/2001
*howls with laughter* Oh, wouldn't that be just Percy's kind of luck? Very good, great idea! *continues snickering* Poor, poor Percy.
Alicey chapter 1 . 3/28/2001
*giggles* What a cute story! I loved this.. it was really cleverly written. You did a great job depicting how Percy would feel in a situation like this... poor Perce. If I were him, I'd move out of town if that sort of thing happened to me. *laughs* Keep writing, you. :(
Sreya chapter 1 . 3/28/2001
AnimeGirl chapter 1 . 3/28/2001
LOL, that was cute; poor Percy
Kathleen Otley chapter 1 . 3/28/2001
Sweet story! As I read it, I was sitting at the computer with my rehabilitated budgie, Pete, sitting on my shoulder. And yes, I was wearing a flowered caftan and striped socks with toes! Bless you for brightening my day, and for writing a lovely story which also promotes wild bird rehabilitation. I believe that it is in our relationship with non-human animals where we Muggles are closest to the divine.
Jondar chapter 1 . 3/28/2001
I reviewed this before when you posted it to HP_Fanfiction, but it deserves reviewing here as well: I loved this story, I tend to enjoy the little pieces that don't bear much to the over-arcing "plot" of the books, but add to the not-so-known (or written about) characters. It was *so* easy for me to picture Percy in this situation - he tries to be well-meaning, only to have it all blow up in his face! :) I would love to see this piece expanded upon, if at all possible (I for one would like to know about the reaction of Dr Steward and Dr Coolidge.) Bravo on a lovely, well-written vignette!
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3