Reviews for Control and Trust
The-Solo-Smirk chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
I added you under favourite authors because of this one!

I'd give anyone who diverges a bit from the standard "fluffy" perspective a big "thumbs up!"

Please more stories of this sort! There are so few...
LASOS chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I'm, like, your ultimate fangirl today.

This piece was fantastic-a very mature, adult peek into their relationship. I envy the quality that you lend to Han and Leia in your work (it's done SO WELL in Mighty Things). They are GROWN UPS in your work, they are sensible. They still fight, because who would they be if they didn't, and I'm sure sometimes their fights are trivial and their make ups are, well, entertaining, but you so rarely see a piece that ISN'T that. There were no "You're a scruffy looking nerfherders" or "You're a spoiled little princesses" followed by cliched "I love you/I knows" and sexy time. But you did give us the very FOUNDATION of the Han/Leia relationship that was there even in a stinky garbage compacter on a doomed space station. Despite their stubbornness, their fights, their differences, they shared that trust, and it was that trust that made them work so well together. You captured it, spot on. Bravo, brilliant.

(Did any of that make sense? I hope so...)
suezahn chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
That's what I needed! Hope. Hope for a future between them, in spite of their personal natures. And yes, trust is essential and non-negotiable. I love that you say so much in such short pieces.
MandyQ chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Thoughtful and clever and very in character. I was drawn in in the beginning by the "it didn't really matter to him anyway foundation" that was brilliant. I don't know where in the overall timeline you see this, but I think of it as being right around the time of X-wing 6&7... it's really the same Han as the one who asserted that maybe it would be better for Leia to forget him and that he was afraid every day they were apart that that would be the day that she figured out that she was too good for him. This is a great example of his state of mind. Well done!

YouDontKnowMe chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
That was Gorgeous... :D
x id x chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Wow, loved how this one ended! Maybe got a little twisty and confusing toward the middle for the likes of little ol' easily-confused me, but it's still awesome. Can't wait to read more of your work!
Limelight chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Wow. This was excellent. You write this stage of their relationship wonderfully well. I love the ending, especially.

Han is exceptional in this piece.

CrAzYhOrSeGiRl88 chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
wow, that was awesome! i really loved how it was in han's POV, yet at the same time it showed a lot of insight on both of them. i also really liked how it was all pretty resolved in the end, yet still left open in a way. it was deep and i love that in stories. point is, it was awesome! _
Cinnamon1 chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
This was very well done. It could have been taken in various directions, not many of them ending with the respect of the reader, but this definently didn't leave a sour taste in my mouth. Good Job.
Silindro chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
trust all around.
Stormkpr chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
I liked it a lot. It's easy to write a "happy ever after" fic and I liked this one because it showed that things will not necessarily be perfect between these two forever. But they do love each other and that's enough. Well done!
HoldoutTrout chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Heh. Like. Now I feel like I should read the other peoples' H/L stories.

I like the idea of trust negating control. Something I might have to remember for my own life.
Skychaser chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
That is excellent. Excellent Excellent Excellent. Makes me feel almost inferior in my writing skills. Such insight into human love and inferiority when attempting to control a relationship. It was so awesomely written and portrayed. I am looking very forward to anything else you choose to write. You are a splendidly fantastic author.

Aladailey chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
That was really good - a realistic fight. I like it.

Update PNADG. xD

- ala
GreatOne chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Wow KR! Wonderful job on this viggie. I can imagine two strong willed individuals would have a lot of argument/control issues in their relationship. (which, of course, the profic books totally ignore) GREAT VIGGIE! :D