Reviews for Cheating Skills
Naria Prime chapter 1 . 5/24
SQUEEEEEEEE!
So adorable! I read that last part five times, and didn't once get through it without squeeing... Mini!Kakashi can be so cute!
I love this one shot!
ethereal fantasy chapter 1 . 4/14
Love it! I usually don’t like OCs because they tend to go overboared, but your Yuuhi Akana was believable and added to the story. Also teaming up with familar faces Ioichi and Chouza was a bonus! A story that amuses me every time I read it.
karmcmahon chapter 1 . 2/15
cute!
FelixMarome chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
that cheeky little brat :D
aewea chapter 1 . 4/16/2017
I fucking love this! Brilliant! OMG THIS WAS SO GREATTTTTTTT
zeonista13 chapter 1 . 3/1/2017
This ficlet is both cute and devious, which makes me think Kishimoto would like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
Oh my gosh, YES! This is the best thing ever! I love it so much! HHAHAHA, I was freaking cracking up the entire time! Thank you SO MUCH for writing it!
John Smith chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Love this! Haha, it's so perfect that Kakashi used shamelessness to get through this. That's about as in-character as you can get for him.

Lovely writing style, great story! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
Hilarious and adorable!
Nebelkind chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
This is a really great story!
XD
I love how Kakashi played them all!
I really need to read more stories like this one...
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
... Seriously? Kakashi, doing a tantrum? I expected everything but that when I went and read your ficlet. And damn, I'm giving you and him points for the sheer simplicity of it - and of course only Kakashi could get away with it, since he's so young XD Great job, Hatake, for passing your test so skillfully!
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
That. Was hilarious! And so cute and devious of Kakashi! ahahahaha LOVE IT.
Thank you so much for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
jj chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
hahahahaha love it
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Lol Kakashi and minato. Ahahha a genius/troll teaching a mini genius/troll.
Cute mini Kakashi.
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
baby kakashi is so precious! this was hilarious and I love it, well done!