Reviews for Trust
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Okay i just have to tell you i was trying to tell my friend about your story but just could not do it without getting all watery eyed and emotional. Thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
You were right. Thank you for such a beautiful story.
IchthusFish chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Crying. Damn. That was good.
RatherDashing chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Oh jeez. YOu made me I don't mean, oh a few tears... I mean I needed to stop for a few minutes to gather myself. Sigh... this was the first "After Trip Death" fic that I've ever read and well... I'm glad I did. Couldn't bring myself to before.

You reviewed for my Numb3rs story and when I went to check out what else you've written, boy was I happy to see Enterprise on the list. I loved that show. OKAY! Done rambling!
Emiliana Keladry chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Trip should have... not died. The writer's did need to get rid of him on the last show. He didn't even get a funeral. It breaks my heart. He got nothing he deserved and everything he didn't deserve.

~Emiliana Keladry
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Oh, poor Mal. Poor Jon. I hurt so bad for both of them They need Trip! Why did they have to kill him?
Rinne chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Okay, teary now. Not sure whether I ever want to see the last episode. Beautifully written.
Tata chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
You were absolutely right. I do have tears in my eyes. What a fantastic story! But please, do not fade away too! Write more Ent fanfic and let the dream live on for us. You have great talent.
JadziaKathryn chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
*Blinking tears out of my eyes* This is beautiful. When he realizes that he learned everything from Trip, the tears came. That paragraph is perfect. This is going on my favorite stories list.

I read your bio, and the part about moping around writing about Trip is kind of familiar. Toss in reading every finale-fix piece on here, and it's quite similar to my weekend...