Reviews for Rock Princess
sasuke140 chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
Oh crap naruto blew her cover XD
Guest chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Why did you stop! :(
madeyemai chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
i take it that this story will never be completed? haaaaay. how unfortunate. i would absolutely love to know what will happen next.

also, i love it how Naruto's a sweetie/bad ass character. hotttt ;D
PaLpABle-TrAnQUiLitY chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
OMG! Updaaaaate!

This is awsome! Poor sasuke though he seriously does not even know her name and their dating AND she has a huge crush on itachi
PaLpABle-TrAnQUiLitY chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
OMG!

I totally love this!
sophie29 chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Ohmygod! That's the most cruel cliffhanger ever! Y did u just stop writing this fic... :(
URmYCherryLove42 chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
I can't wait for next chapter, this last one has left in suspense. Hope to read it soon.
ecstacyharlot chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? :O

XDD SORRY, (CAPS ATTACK)

NARUTO SOUNDS SO HOT LMAO! AND LOL LOL LOL NARUTO IS SMARTER THAN SASUKE XDD
Amychama248 chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
Duuuuuuuuuude! CONTINUE THIS :O Why did you stop updating! This is amazing and it JUST got to the good part! GAAAH! PLEASSSSSEEEEE CONTINUE IT DX
jowilleatyuh chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
AH you should continue this! teehee it's a good plot
thentherewasIA chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Likelikelikelikelikelike!

Can't wait to hear sakura's reaction hahahahha... And kiba's as well... And sai and neji(I'm guessing they're classmates...)

I'm guessing the name on here panties is gaara's! Hehehehe I'm hoping for a twist. Lolololololololol...

Pleasepleasepleaseplease update soon!
sasusakufan2357 chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
Oh jesussss Sakura has been revealed! You can't just stop there D: you have to update soon! :( haha well it's up to you to be honest but I hope you do:) and I love Sasuke's reaction LOL. and smexy smexy Itachi.../drools but Sakura is Sasuke's! Mwhahaha.
Happy Little Girl chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
NOOOOOEEEEEEZZZ BAD CLIFFHANGER! More please!
roxana3050 chapter 2 . 1/29/2011