Reviews for Rock Princess
Lila Paige Rose chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
I love it! Interesting plot! Update soon!
iluvanime493 chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
So you're saying that Sakura knows everyone else as the real Sakura at night. But at school she's a geek? I wonder what will happen if they find out. Are Sakura and Itachi friends too? They must be if he gave her the tatoo. Are they in a band? If they are who is in it? Are you going to make Sakura and Ino friends while she's a rock princess? I don't think you should. It would seem wierd they she wanted to beat her up, but is her best friend too. I love the story and the plot. Update soon.
sasukefurever chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
i love it! you made sasuke look like an idiot!

u rule! update soon.
MKRA chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Hehehe...I like this. I am very into the whole double life thing...don't ask me why, I just am. Please keep writing!

Aitashiaku chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
OMG! I'm loving this story! already! this was a great starting chappie! Lovin da plot already! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Majesa chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
I love this! I'm a fan of AU stories, and this one has a pretty unique theme to it. I like.
cocoa-latte chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
I love this! Please continue, it's really good!
phantasy08 chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
It was nice! the plot is weel written, no mistakes found! :) update soon please!
viviannnnn chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
The moment I read what Shikamaru said "Alright I'll see you tonight..." I KNEW SHE LED A DOUBLE LIFE! First it was the wig that indicated it but then at first I thought she was just wearing that to cover up her head because she was bald . but then it hit me when he said that and I was like HA! SHE'S PLAYING A DOUBLE LIFE. And I was right. _ And it only justified my answer when Sasuke thought he saw those green eyes somewhere before and with Kakashi and what not. Love how you indicate that she's leading a double life in the context.

I really like this idea and CAN NOT wait for the next chapter! luv ya muchos! haha
Inu Kaiba chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
That rocked - You have to update soon, it's so great. The idea is good, Sakura's relationship with Sasuke and Kakashi and Shikamaru... x) Good stuff. Update soon, cuz I love this.
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19