Reviews for I Had a Dream
sango-101 chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
*sniff, sobs* i wanna cry now it was so good! sad, in a way, but also really really really really really really good!
AngrySmiles chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
omg that was so cute

I loved it

-AS
Swishalicious Girlie chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
omg, this is SO sweet! oh i love this! plz post more soon! oh how i envy suze, this is like the perfect life you could dream for-apart from the simon part but still...

aw;)
Adrienne Channing chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Wow! I haven't even read the Mediator series and I'm already addicted. O_o Weird...

Awesome Story!
animemistress419 chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
I totally loved this one-shot! It just was perfect (except when Simon died, that was sad). I hope to read more one-shots from you! They're all awesome to read!
Querida1605 chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
i love it that was so sweet please update soon with another one shot PLEASE
blank574829 chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
OMG! OMG! OMG! Whoa...I think I forgot to breath a few times there! THAT WAS SO GOOD! I LOVE JESSE!

Anyway, I LOVED the 6th book too! I cried so much at the end and I've read it twice (it took me two times to figrue out what Suze ment with the ending phrase!) I wish so bad that she would write a sequil series but she probably won't -_-

Anyway, KEEP WRITING MORE! THEY'RE GREAT~!

*Baka-baka
Micayasha chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
my favorite EVER of your stories. EVER. and i know the car thing-did i tell you that? my name is Carly so my friends call me Car or CarCar, and im always like 'I'M NOT AN AUTOMOBILE!' ... maybe i told you that and thats where you got it from... ? i dunno. but coincedential, huh? ;-) anyways, AWESOME! :-P
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3