Reviews for A Child Will Lead Them
Please more
brightflare chapter 10 . 6/2
Good story so far, hope you continue it sometime.
Rina chapter 10 . 5/30
Porfavor actualiza, no importa si es solo unas pocas palabras, este es uno de los fics mas interesantes que he leido.
Venga porfi actualiza

animo
I wish you would finish this. I like it a lot, and I think it could be very interesting.
anthi35 chapter 10 . 10/10/2014
please updat soon
latasha.conkle chapter 9 . 10/4/2014
more please
IHaveCookieInMyEye chapter 10 . 7/17/2014
I laughed quite a bit in the Darryl scene xD haha poor Medusa...I mean Stheno :P
IHaveCookieInMyEye chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
This is an amazing story. Its really hard to find well-written charmed stories and I'm loving it. Chris as a dad is so adorable. "I love you too, kid" set me off again. My poor feels.
IHaveCookieInMyEye chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
Omg my feels! I read another of your chris stories and decided to look for more cus you're great! I realized almost immediately what the core was and was appalled. Thats so deviously brilliant! And then the end "bye dad" my feels. Bawlin my poor sappy eyes out. Man this is awesome!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/29/2014
great job updating once a month... since it's been years. really would've liked to see how it ends. still holding out... even though there is no hope of it happening.
latasha.conkle chapter 10 . 4/30/2014
love this story more please
Guest chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
I'm really sad that you didn't finish this. It's really good, and I would have liked to see the outcome.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/21/2014
Please add more chapters
katiek121 chapter 10 . 1/11/2014
I love this story! I hope I get to read more of it one day!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/5/2013