Reviews for A Child Will Lead Them
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 4 . 5/21
i must admit the idea of Chris with bianca and having a child with her as well is off putting and I would rather have not started this story if I knew it would be involved. I'd suggest you add that as a tag it into the summary somehow but its your story so whatever. Still I was liking the story until that
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 3 . 5/21
aw dont tell me Chris has a kid with Bianca in this universe? Cause that's a kind of warning that should be put in the sunmary
This story is one of my favorite charmed ficts. I hope that someday you continue it
AJ Granger chapter 10 . 12/29/2015
This is an awesome start to a story. Would love to see more.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/29/2015
Please more
brightflare chapter 10 . 6/2/2015
Good story so far, hope you continue it sometime.
Rina chapter 10 . 5/30/2015
Porfavor actualiza, no importa si es solo unas pocas palabras, este es uno de los fics mas interesantes que he leido.
Venga porfi actualiza

animo
Guest chapter 10 . 4/20/2015
I wish you would finish this. I like it a lot, and I think it could be very interesting.
anthi35 chapter 10 . 10/10/2014
please updat soon
brendafay chapter 9 . 10/4/2014
more please
IHaveCookieInMyEye chapter 10 . 7/17/2014
I laughed quite a bit in the Darryl scene xD haha poor Medusa...I mean Stheno :P
IHaveCookieInMyEye chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
This is an amazing story. Its really hard to find well-written charmed stories and I'm loving it. Chris as a dad is so adorable. "I love you too, kid" set me off again. My poor feels.
IHaveCookieInMyEye chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
Omg my feels! I read another of your chris stories and decided to look for more cus you're great! I realized almost immediately what the core was and was appalled. Thats so deviously brilliant! And then the end "bye dad" my feels. Bawlin my poor sappy eyes out. Man this is awesome!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/29/2014
great job updating once a month... since it's been years. really would've liked to see how it ends. still holding out... even though there is no hope of it happening.
brendafay chapter 10 . 4/30/2014
love this story more please