Reviews for Embracing Ice
viha chapter 30 . 10/17
When I read chapter like these
I feel that you may have forgotten
That it is a story about sesshomaru and kagome
Fraline chapter 17 . 5/30
Hang on I thought it was green eyed beast called
KEdakumi chapter 36 . 5/20
How sad that this hang been updated for so long. I'd love to know what happens next
HydroChick chapter 36 . 3/8
Please update. YOu have left off at a crucial time in the story and i wish to see what you had in mind. 3
Guest chapter 17 . 6/19/2014
exactly how old is sesshomaru ?
firecaster-hikaru chapter 11 . 4/6/2014
I like your story. So far it is very interesting and I hope that Kagome will have someone teach her how to fight with more than just a bow and also how to use her miko powers to create sutra and barriers as well as other skills that she can use to survive. I never liked the fact that no one taught her anything and it makes me very unhappy. I also cannot wait to find out what happens next.
Smile Black chapter 36 . 1/1/2014
This story was really great, but why did you have to stop there? o.o
KieraTDG chapter 13 . 10/29/2013
KieraTDG chapter 12 . 10/29/2013
It is sad:'-(
THE-BloodRedQueen chapter 36 . 10/15/2013
Plz finish
ochreish chapter 8 . 6/8/2013
Kagome is pathetic. Inu no Taisho proclaims himself that she has "spirit", but where does all of that go when she's fighting - literally on death's door?

Honestly, even in the manga she was a bit more competent.

Hopefully there will be some change soon; I'm finding her the most irritating creature ever.
Violyne chapter 36 . 5/16/2013
I must say... I have yet to be disappointed with any of your stories! I love your writing style and ideas! Please don't stop writing! I'd love to read more :)
Violyne chapter 14 . 5/15/2013
Ah I am loving this story! And I think the relationship I love the most is the tree and sesshomaru :3 just the idea makes me happy inside lol
Say L8er Not Goodbye chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I love this story and have re read it a couple of times. I wanted to know if you have any plans for continuing it.
Toreh chapter 36 . 11/22/2012
I finished the entire story on dokuga, and came here to leave a review. I'm not sure why you didn't upload the rest of the chapters here though since this site is more popular. But anyway, I just have to tell you how completely and utterly BEAUTIFUL your writing is. I'm so glad you shared your gift with us greedy writers.

I felt like I could see everyone, picture every outfit, every scene, and feel every emotion. You managed to do so much with this. Everything was completely original. You put the Gods in here and just wow. I absolutely adored this.

I'm glad I was able to read your writing.
1,241 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »