Reviews for Embracing Ice
firecaster-hikaru chapter 11 . 4/6
I like your story. So far it is very interesting and I hope that Kagome will have someone teach her how to fight with more than just a bow and also how to use her miko powers to create sutra and barriers as well as other skills that she can use to survive. I never liked the fact that no one taught her anything and it makes me very unhappy. I also cannot wait to find out what happens next.
Smile Black chapter 36 . 1/1
This story was really great, but why did you have to stop there? o.o
KieraTDG chapter 13 . 10/29/2013
Awe
KieraTDG chapter 12 . 10/29/2013
It is sad:'-(
LadySpade2 chapter 36 . 10/15/2013
Plz finish
ochreish chapter 8 . 6/8/2013
Kagome is pathetic. Inu no Taisho proclaims himself that she has "spirit", but where does all of that go when she's fighting - literally on death's door?

Honestly, even in the manga she was a bit more competent.

Hopefully there will be some change soon; I'm finding her the most irritating creature ever.
Violyne chapter 36 . 5/16/2013
I must say... I have yet to be disappointed with any of your stories! I love your writing style and ideas! Please don't stop writing! I'd love to read more :)
Violyne chapter 14 . 5/15/2013
Ah I am loving this story! And I think the relationship I love the most is the tree and sesshomaru :3 just the idea makes me happy inside lol
Say L8er Not Goodbye chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I love this story and have re read it a couple of times. I wanted to know if you have any plans for continuing it.
Toreh chapter 36 . 11/22/2012
I finished the entire story on dokuga, and came here to leave a review. I'm not sure why you didn't upload the rest of the chapters here though since this site is more popular. But anyway, I just have to tell you how completely and utterly BEAUTIFUL your writing is. I'm so glad you shared your gift with us greedy writers.

I felt like I could see everyone, picture every outfit, every scene, and feel every emotion. You managed to do so much with this. Everything was completely original. You put the Gods in here and just wow. I absolutely adored this.

I'm glad I was able to read your writing.
midnight84118 chapter 36 . 8/24/2012
hope to read more soon keep it up great job
pen-to-the-sky chapter 36 . 8/15/2012
This is such an interesting story! Can't wait to read more!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 36 . 8/7/2012
I'm finally leaving a review after reading this story years ago The story is amazing, I hope you finish it. Keep it coming.
Uncoloured186 chapter 36 . 2/27/2012
Hm...

It was so Kagome to take the burden from Sesshoumaru. What will happen now? Is he going to distant himself from his own mate? Poor Kagome...
Uncoloured186 chapter 35 . 2/27/2012
Hm...

I do think Konton has his own reason for not allowing Sesshoumaru and Kagome to have their own offspring yet. But, what?
1,236 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »