Reviews for Embracing Ice
sleepy26 chapter 36 . 12/5/2016
Are you ever going to update this fic?
viha chapter 30 . 10/17/2015
When I read chapter like these
I feel that you may have forgotten
That it is a story about sesshomaru and kagome
Fraline chapter 17 . 5/30/2015
Hang on I thought it was green eyed beast called
KEdakumi chapter 36 . 5/20/2015
How sad that this hang been updated for so long. I'd love to know what happens next
HydroChick chapter 36 . 3/8/2015
Please update. YOu have left off at a crucial time in the story and i wish to see what you had in mind. 3
Guest chapter 17 . 6/19/2014
exactly how old is sesshomaru ?
firecaster-hikaru chapter 11 . 4/6/2014
I like your story. So far it is very interesting and I hope that Kagome will have someone teach her how to fight with more than just a bow and also how to use her miko powers to create sutra and barriers as well as other skills that she can use to survive. I never liked the fact that no one taught her anything and it makes me very unhappy. I also cannot wait to find out what happens next.
Smile Black chapter 36 . 1/1/2014
This story was really great, but why did you have to stop there? o.o
KieraTDG chapter 13 . 10/29/2013
Awe
KieraTDG chapter 12 . 10/29/2013
It is sad:'-(
THE-BloodRedQueen chapter 36 . 10/15/2013
Plz finish
ochreish chapter 8 . 6/8/2013
Kagome is pathetic. Inu no Taisho proclaims himself that she has "spirit", but where does all of that go when she's fighting - literally on death's door?

Honestly, even in the manga she was a bit more competent.

Hopefully there will be some change soon; I'm finding her the most irritating creature ever.
Violyne chapter 36 . 5/16/2013
I must say... I have yet to be disappointed with any of your stories! I love your writing style and ideas! Please don't stop writing! I'd love to read more :)
Violyne chapter 14 . 5/15/2013
Ah I am loving this story! And I think the relationship I love the most is the tree and sesshomaru :3 just the idea makes me happy inside lol
Say L8er Not Goodbye chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I love this story and have re read it a couple of times. I wanted to know if you have any plans for continuing it.
1,242 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »