Reviews for Echoes
riverrat chapter 1 . 5/29
Another great oneshot of yours. Albus always feels guilty but it still doesn't stop him. It's all for the greater good.
FromTheFuture chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
nice and sad.

hide and seek can be creepy too.
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
eh? what's the background for ring around the rosie? O_O and what does children games have to do with anything? O_O nice fic though your A/N didn't make sense...
Cheelalaucha chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Whoa... “It’s too late.”
risi chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Hmm, interesting story. I guess Severus finally met his end (sob) and now Albus is feeling guilty. Well he should. JMO. :-)

I recall playing Red Light Green Light as a child, but can't recall anything about dynomite. Well, it's been over forty years, maybe the game's changed. In the version I recall a line of children would stand a certain distance away from one child. She would yell green light and turn her back while the other children would rush up to try and tag her. While her back was turned she would count "one, two, three, redlight!" and turn quickly. Everyone had to stop, if she saw you moving you were sent back to the beginning. The child who made up to tag her would then become the new traffic light and the game would start again. Is this the same as you recall?
saiyanwizard chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Wow, this was really deep and very sad. I loved it! Excellent portrayal of Dumbledore. Keep up the great work!
Anutheal chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
WOW that is brilliant, bloody fantastic. I've never read anything that put Albus into a possission of being almost the evil one who betrayed Severus I loved it.

As for the Ring Around the Rosie invatation. I will have to reject I heard the story about that rhyme and now it just litteraly creeps me out.

Anyway, great story I love it when I can find could Severus stories.
Kleine Snowdrop chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
That was just beautiful. So sad, and so real.
Taren K chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
did severus die in a bomb attack? but then why would there be green light?

i liked this fic! it was depressing, but i still liked it.
Oya chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
This was so, so sad. And beautiful.

Poor darling never had the chance to really live his life, suffering for all but never getting anything back.

You've got me crying like a baby.
Marauder3Moony chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
-shakes head- That was...-shudders- Poor Severus. He's my favorite character of all time. So complex...the secret hero. -sighs- Loved it.

Silverthreads chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Very well written vignette.
Carnivore chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Wonderfully written. Very sad, and well characterized.
salzgurke chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Nothing beats a nice angsty story in the middle of the night, hehe. Indeed creepy and wonderfully written, as always!