Reviews for The Effects of Diamonds and Champagne
Ariauna chapter 18 . 1/7/2013
love it
ringmybella chapter 18 . 8/14/2012
Nice ending. Sooo, does she herself run off to Stars Hollow too?
ringmybella chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Well, thanks for clearing up that triangle for me. I like how even though you set it in such a different time period, you kept their characteristics.
ringmybella chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
I know I have said this before, but this story is so different from all your other ones. Your writing also has improved a lot as well. I really like the story so far. It's kind of weird that this is a R/L story when Rory is dreaming about Tristan even though she just got engaged to Logan, but I'll trust you. :)
7gifts chapter 18 . 1/21/2010
I can't believe I've just discovered this fic, wow this is different and interesting.
lauriegirl48 chapter 18 . 2/10/2007
This is a great story and I hope you keep going with it. It's such a great, unique idea. Love it! Keep going!
just call me fred chapter 10 . 9/6/2006
love your story gtg
HelpfulSophie chapter 18 . 12/2/2005
Hi, I would like to alert you that there is another name for the Rory and Logan Ship, other than Rogan. The name is Sophies. I know it might seem random, but it is not. It actually has a creative and clever connection to Rory and Logan’s first debate. Here is the explanation from the where the name originated from:

-The Meaning Behind Sophies

This is a play off of Logan's Master and Commander comment to Rory for what she should call him from episode 5.03 Written in the Stars.

For those who have not read Patrick O'Brian's novels about Jack Aubrey - Master and Commander is the first.

The squared-rigged ship that Aubrey is Master and Commander of is called Sophie.

Those that crew in her refer to themselves as Sophies. It is the ship where Jack Aubrey first makes his name.

So, it is in that spirit that those who ship the Master and Commander and His Lady be known as: Sophies.-

In short I hope you the author consider changing the Rogan name in your fanfic description/summary to Sophie. I know many readers are put off by the Rogan name, and would prefer Sophies. I consider myself a Sophie and I would be proud to see it on the description/summary of your story. Thank you and sorry for the random review.
SonnyAngel chapter 18 . 9/25/2005
oh, I think I just fell in love with this story all over again. I hope you continue the sequel...it's been awhile since we've had a new chapter.
Gilmoregirl7878 chapter 18 . 9/25/2005
i LOVE this story
CarebearKara chapter 18 . 9/25/2005
This is great.
Oh Harry chapter 17 . 8/28/2005
You must update! The suspence is killing me! No not really, but I would like to hear more from this story. It was really good! Now maybe that the summer is almost over, you could update? Kind of like a season premiere?
Brandy chapter 17 . 8/20/2005
It's been over two months since a new chapter. When are you going to update...this chapter...it's a like a dangling particple...pls fix this. I need closure!
princetongirl chapter 17 . 7/13/2005