Reviews for In Dreams
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
soooo good
cailley1995 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
i love that story. i seems like true to my mind.
HarryGinnyLuvva chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
This is so beautiful and well written and adorable I love it! :D
ohlookanotherhpfangirl chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Wow. Amazing. Perfect.
Elli-Rose123 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Thats so amazingly sweet and beautiful - i read it like 3 times just because i can and it is so lovely written.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
That last line is so beautiful. Awesome job :)
AnastasiaAndDimitri chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I liked it! Poetic, afraid I cant offer any advice. I just sincerely enjoyed reading it :)
Julsgracie chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Beautifful!
caught in my own world chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
aw :)
Unashamed1 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Hello:

Compact but effective-and maybe even more effective because it is so compact. I admire the way you layer simple images on top of each other and mange to say a lot with relaitively few words. (I was reading "Fish Cheeks" by Amy Tan, today, and there she achieves a similiar effect). Any how, one last comment in this piece: I admire the tone of intimacy you create and build with your chosen images.

Nicely done
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Oh my god, that was amazing! Brilliant! I loved it! :]
greenfly chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Your one-shots are beautiful. I've not read all of them yet but the ones I have read - Luna, Neville, this one are just... beautiful. There is no other word for it,
Pink Illusion chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Woot! This makes Harry/Ginny really acceptable because I was (okay, I admit) stopping supporting it in favor of...*dramatic drum roll* Harry/Luna. Think about it, it's sweet. Anyways, you left me kind of unsure because it was revealed that I secretly still love Harry/Ginny. Nice.
Several Sunlit Days chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
great, but a bit short

update plz!
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Too cute! I love your fanfiction.