Reviews for The Silent Blade's Revenge
ariah23 chapter 13 . 10/7/2012
amazing please save her! and update soon i love this!
TheCrazyLunaticAuthorofDoom chapter 13 . 2/22/2010
Either you are a cruel heartless author...or lack the ability to write fanfiction any longer.

What kind of person can put their story off for 4 years!

UPDATE!
odagiriryu chapter 13 . 2/19/2010
nice... hope ye'll continue with this...

lookin forward to yer next chaps..
whatever-chan chapter 13 . 10/13/2009
DUDE or dudette, you have to keep at this story! It is by far the best pirates of the caribbean oc story if have ever read! and i have read some really good ones...okay i only read one pirates of the caribbean story but still that person who wrote it got first and second palce ribbons for her work...sorry im rambling now its just that this story is really good! I can actually feel what Anna and Will are feeling...dont judge me...well that it i guess? and sorry for the ramble and what not...sorry I say sorry to much, sorry, great river dam i said it again! sorry...im just going to stop talking or rambling...

BYE

- whatever-chan
herbieunloaded chapter 13 . 4/5/2008
i just read it,

and you seriously have to update.

NO JOKE.

SERIOUSLY.

UPDATE NOW!
MEH chapter 2 . 6/8/2007
OMG! I FUCKING HATE ELIZABETH! I HATED HER IN THE MOVIES, AND I HATE HER HERE! SHE DOESN'T DESERVE WILL! . . .Oh . .and please update soon!
Analiria chapter 13 . 4/9/2007
...too lazy to log in.

I read both of your story today, and I have to say, It's magnificent. Brilliant. I really do like it... but I think Anderson's very much of a 'gaga'. Hehe...

Anyway, I hope you soon update. I'm dying here, you know? Itching because of the eagerness to read the next chapter, so I do hope that you will update soon. Anyway, I love your style of writing. Admiring, really. If only I could write like you do (Haha... I'm more into articles and poems... not much with stories.).

I like Anna Searles, and her sister. I like the way you make Will... look like a fool (Mind you, in a cute way...) Oh... and I have a feeling Katy and Jack had a relationship that is... more than just friends. I think their attitudes blend well together. I think I'd love to see that happen. But then, the multi-million dollar question: Who was Katy's past lover? I think Jack, but then I'm not so sure, with that very imaginative mind of yours.

Keep up the good work, God Bless!

Analiria

P.S. I do love 'Just A Feeling'
Midnight LeAnn chapter 13 . 1/11/2007
Update soon! iluv the story... PLz read my story(if u want2) it will b WillOC, either called 7 Sparrows or 8 Sparrows(can't decide if a baby that is 1/2 Sparrow should count)
Anonymous chapter 13 . 1/6/2007
PLZ review! i luv the story!
Anonymous chapter 13 . 1/2/2007
PLZ tell me u r goin 2 update soon! Luv the story! so cool. PLz update soon. mayb not make will so mushy and make Katy crack once in the story or fall in luv(unless she already has) just ideas dont us ehem if u already have everytin planned... Update son.
Skylark Rose chapter 13 . 9/30/2006
Well - I certianly haven't reviewed in ages. I should honestly be ashamed of myself. [ Although, you're writing is excellent, I love this plot, it's keeping me hooked. I also love you're characterization of Captain Jack Sparrow. I find it to be really in Character.

Sadly, I haven't gotten to see the second Pirates of the Caribbean movie, I'm waiting for it to come out on DVD, which I heard should be the 5th of December, I could be wrong.

Well, again, this was a lovely chapter, great writing skills you have. I shall be waiting for more.

With All Due Respect,

Courtney.

P.S: I used to be "lolipopsndumdums" I then was, "Mystisch" and then I changed to, "Lovers and Split Personalities" I'm now " " I changed accounts due to techincal errors.
inugirl123mystic chapter 12 . 9/1/2006
I did say don't stop writing right?
inugirl123mystic chapter 13 . 9/1/2006
PLEASE update don't stop writing
The White Masque chapter 13 . 8/5/2006
Great chapter! Has me on the edge of my sea wondering what's going to happen next.

Very good job on Anderson's mind games. I could see him getting at Anna ever so slowly. That was well played out.

Can't wait for more and have fun on your vacation!

W.M.
obliviongates chapter 13 . 8/2/2006
Dialouge is always nice! What a cliffhanger-you better update soon! And have fun on your vacation!