Reviews for The Assistant
la canelle chapter 14 . 12/13/2014
I like it. It was intense.
Lull24 chapter 14 . 3/27/2014
I thought that was amazing! Great job! Can you write a sequel? Please?!
Coldblooded-Assassin chapter 14 . 3/3/2014
Derek's part made me cry, I couldn't stop 'cause it reminder of what I could have with a father, since I never had one or a figure. So thank you, :'(
Teen titans fan 121 chapter 14 . 1/21/2014
I loved your story it was amazing I cried when the father was in the hospital dying. I know this is like five years late but I loved the poem thing you wrote about your dog it made me cry and then I didn't let my dog go. You are my fave writer!
RandomGirl chapter 14 . 6/4/2013
I LOVE IT!
CookieSpells4 chapter 14 . 12/20/2012
OMG! this was amazing, i literally had tears in my eyes when Raven had her flashback about her father. Beautifully written, you should be very proud of your work. It was one of the best endings i have ever read.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
AW i hope your mommy feels better
Naomi loves Calvin and Hobbes chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
funny. hahaaa
Renee9614 chapter 12 . 7/14/2012
Good...no GREAT story! :)
xRavenxRobinx chapter 14 . 7/14/2012
I know that I'm like 5 years late, but I wanna say is that this is the best story ever. It's so... warm. I mean about how you portray the family. I actually read this all in one day and never did I stop reading for a moment. You wrote out the times Raven had spent with her father so skillfully that I cried. I can literally feel the warmth and the happiness pouring out of the fanfic. Throughout the whole story, you tried to solved the complications without any loopholes and that is one of the many reasons that I love this story. I saw from the reviews that you are probably not using Fanfiction anymore, but I hope you still do continue writing stories. :)

xRavenxRobinx
Maestro4EvarMore chapter 14 . 4/20/2012
I don't know if you'll actually get this review because this story was posted such a long time ago, and for all I know, you don't use fanfiction anymore... But I just had to let you know how much I loved this story. This last chapter just blew me away. When Zoe was having tea time with her grandpa, I had tears literally streaming down my face. Good job!
Bigesmallz chapter 14 . 1/11/2012
Mabey Im a little late in reviewing this, but found this story on another authors favorits list this morning and read the entire story in one day. I was also amused with your author notes where you keep saying there are better stories out there, but I havent found many, if any at all that outdo your writing. I dont know if you will ever see this review but, this has been my favorite robin/raven story yet. Hope you start writing again one day, and I will definintly check out more of your work. Thanks for the great story!
Alexis chapter 14 . 6/11/2011
That was such a beautiful story. I cried alot and I even went to sleep. I Love It Alot. Write more Please.
me chapter 7 . 6/4/2011
yaknow, slade DOES seem umm, atracted to robin... it actually fits that hes gay...
marcialouise chapter 14 . 2/1/2011
LOVED THAT SOOO MUCH ! that was seriously one of the few robrae stories that i wont EVER forget about :) i really enjoyed reading that and there literally wasnt even one chapter where i would lose interest and get bored. GOOD JOB