Reviews for At the Wand Shop
lastcrazyhorn chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Poor Neville! I liked the slime.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Cool!
Astrid chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
So realistic! I loved it.
Nota Lone chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
YAY NEVILLE! :D I really hope something positive happens to Neville next book...
missparker85 chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
this was very good. i don't usually read general fics and the author alert sat in my inbox for a few days but i'm glad i finally read it. i like neville and i like your style.
Auburgine chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Aw! Can I just say I love Neville? I'm gonna write a story about him I just decided. I love that you gave him a green wand, especially since he's the herbology kid...I was really so happy when his father's wand broke in the fifth book...poor kid's never had a chance to really fufill his potential! I liked the hints you wrote about Neville's grandmother being indulged...that would make a pretty interesting story...hint hint...also, are you going to add to this or is just a one shot scene?
Elder Pen chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Nice job interpreting Neville's character. It's a nice little one-shot that's fun to read. There aren’t that many stories where Neville gets the spotlight are there?
Res Nullius chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
This is a wonderful story and brimming with imagination! Your a brillant writer and I really can't wait to read more from you! Well done!
Masked Reviewer chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Hm. I like the idea of Neville-centric stories, IF they're well written. This one was good. You filled in a "blank" surrounding Neville and his new wand. BTW, I think the loss of his old wand in OotP will come into play in the sixth book. How much did it handicap Neville to be using a wand that was not his own all those years? I like that you brought out this point in the story, and that Neville's wand is unusual without being unbelievable. For instance, if you'd made it three feet long with the hair of the oldest sphynx ever in existence and it shot multicolored sparks 200 yards, I would have had a problem with that. Nice effort.
barbarataku chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Chapter is good enough to stand alone. It is good to see Neville gaining importance.
Tempest in Blue chapter 1 . 5/16/2005