Reviews for Summer Flower
Guest chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
This is one of the best story i've ever read ~ ! i actually read this 2 years ago, but didn't know what review was ~ lol. Please, Please, Please[100x] update soon !

I told this to my friends and they parctically beat me up-even though i didn't do anything wrong -_- - just because they wanted to know what happened.

I repeat, Update soon ~ !
x X Alpha Clique X x chapter 5 . 2/8/2008
No more chpts.? *GASP* 3 years since last update? *SHOCKED GASP* A really interesting cliffhanger! *SHOCK!*

You must update and finish! you musnt give up this story yet! too intteresting right now~! ;_;
clouds-of-fire chapter 5 . 8/4/2007
Hi,I would love for you to finish this story!Its so good!
kikyogirl15 chapter 5 . 6/21/2006
wow this was good hurry and update please also i think its haku that has kidnapped her and that called inuyasha and he probably will be kagome's cousin well update
kiki'sdelivery chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
PLEASE...

Pretty please update,

Kikyo says "I can wait no longer, what is to be of my destiny!"(we *to* wanna know...)
chaosjudgment chapter 5 . 9/25/2005
2 words:LOVE IT!PLEASE UPDATE
Dennis Fukushima chapter 5 . 9/8/2005
very good !
The Box Lord chapter 4 . 9/5/2005
ok that last part was a little corny
Okaru chapter 5 . 8/29/2005
:o but okay before getting to that TY TY TY so much for updating it was great to see that you did I was so happy yay jiji. But you left me in such a tension it's killing me, well pliss just update as soon as you can and good luck with it !
brunette-neko chapter 5 . 8/27/2005
please try and write more for this chappie! it's so good and i cannot wait for the next to air so try and write more as soon as possible, i'll be waiting for some more to come! ps love da writting.
Getemono chapter 5 . 8/27/2005
please right more fan fic!
amber chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
plz plz plz, try and right more as soon as possibal i cannot wait to hear about wat will happen between inu kik and who this stranger. inu's a real protector for kik.

write more very soon

amber,
KyO and ToHrU are LoVeRs chapter 5 . 8/19/2005
OMGOSH! PLEASE HURRY AND WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER! I LOVE THIS STORY!
ambulanceMURDER chapter 5 . 8/12/2005
AWE! THE SUSPENSE! I BET IT IS HAKU! _ PLEASE UPDATE
Okaru chapter 5 . 8/6/2005
OMG thank you thank you for finally updating jeje GOd that was so so good please don't leave me with such tension update soon im begging, please let inu/kik have more time together I loved this story so so much it so col jeje well please update soon and good luck with it ;) Keep it up !

P.S. Also wanted to say thanks for all of your stories I think I've read almost all of them jeje well just wanted to let you know of how much I appreciate your work and please never stop writting(atleast about inu/kik lol) because you're great at it so good luck and please update the other ones you have cause im dying here jeje please! (ok that's enough of me BYE)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »