Reviews for Braided Together
DeynatheTaggerung chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Thank you KC for you have brought us deliverance in the form of a Helga/Phoebe shipping story! Please update I'm begging you! Or at least make another H/P story since we are lacking in those so terribly. *prays that KC will continue writing H/P shipping stories... or any other writer for that matter.*
Marcos chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Beautiful piece... !
Orange Rain chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Wow! hot hot hot! I just stumbled on this, I love the pairing too. I wish you would continue it.
Alex chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Wow, to tell you the truth, this is the first fic of yours I read (I somehow dislike the Arnold/Pheobe pairing), and I liked it, is very well written, interesting and unexpected, but as I said before, it's a great fic!

I like the Helga/Pheobe couple, since I really think is posible and beautiful. This is the first girl/girl fic I read (As a girl I prefer the boy/boy fics), and I got to say: Thumbs up! I liked it, keep the great job!

I'll wait for the next update

Bye!
HalfaThought chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
WHOA! HELGA AND PHEOBE...WOW. NO ONE EVER THOUGHT OF THAT BEFORE...UM...CREATIVE YES... NO COMMENT. I'M NOT GONNA FLAME YA 4 THIS.

LuNa
Skyhiatrist chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
A very daring piece of writing, just like a lot of your fiction. I've often thought about a Phoebe/Helga pairing, even attempted it a few times but I see that honour is best suited to you. I especially like the way that Phoebe's adult obsession mirrors Helga's childhood one, a sort of 'love is love no matter who's involved' message. I really like it. Good job! -Sky.
BellaMay76 chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
WHOA Nelly! THat was unexpected, but very well written. I see what you mean about the Pheebs/Arnold haters...Which, sad to say, I am, but as one reviewer of Necropolitian put it, you write it in a fashion that is alot easier to swallow and believe than anyone I have read. Great job!
DarthRoden76 chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Well you certainly have my attention dude...he he. Write more! -DarthRoden (aka Carl)
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Cool writing. Im not against or clapping for lesbianity, but this is a great story.