Reviews for Make a Wish, Birthday Girl
Scourge of Nemo chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Hehe, Grissom was practically asking for the situation to end up like that...

~IGC t DM
nithe chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Damn, what's in the box...WHAT'S IN THE BOX! lol...good story, but I may have to kill you for it.
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
that was wonderful. i wish sara would do that on the show. she needs to just plant one on him and get it over with!
variousandsundry chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
whether it's the mimosa i was sipping as i read this, or just the right shade of lighting - i loved this piece. from your piece about grissom seeing sara in colors, i knew that your grasp of detail and scenery was stunning but there's a texture to this that i can feel on my fingertips. the emotions are paired beautifully. this is a fantastic bit of writing. definitely one of my favorites. good work.
Tracy chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Very well written!
Teenwitch chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Aw, man! You can't end it the-re! That is just cruel, my friend. Brilliant story. We never hear about their birthdays on the show, and if Sara ever celebrated hers this way, well, I would be a very happy viewer. Really, really beautifully written, I love how you mix humour with seriousness, it just flows so wonderfully. Lovely fic.
TLWROX chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Continue please! This is actually the very first CSI fic I've ever read, and what a way to start me out! Hot! Please please write more. :) :) :)
Lifeguard chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Love it! Now you've got me wanting more. I love your writing style!
lamadrina19 chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
I'm usually not a big fan of Sara is drunk when Griss is around type fics but you handled this idea well. It's quirky and comical but sad too. You captured a mood here, something that has been hanging over each episode lately.
Immokk chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
I love this. I like your style and the last like is so... quirky!
forensicsgirl chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Cold shower! Cold shower- stat! As ever, fabulous. More! Please!
blahblahbhla chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Update soon! this is a great fic!
cathym chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
I love it, okay this just screams for rating M!
nicola chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
whooh this is good please say you are gonna add some more cause that was just getting hot.
roguexvi chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
you evil, evil woman...leaving us hanging there...anyway, great story...lovely insight into Sara's drunken brain.