Reviews for Without Dreams
constant gardener chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
You know, I was just thinking, "I wonder what Petunia did previous Dudders?" Or what she even thought? I love that you took grief and hatred and summed up the more devoted part of Petunia's life. I love that you dwelved into her pregnancy, which I've been interested in since Petunia became a favorite of mine. It's weird to think that not only does she hate magic, she hates her own life. She's very bitter and sad, yet devastatingly lovely.
Alex25 chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Great job. It seemed way too depressing and introspective for Petunia at first, but with the information about Dudley being dead, it made sense. She might begin to take a closer look at her life if its entire purpose suddenly snuffed it (of course, cleaning might actually be just as much her purpose as Dudley).

millie-mione chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Wonderful, light, and brief.
purplemonky chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
wow, well written and definetely an interesting idea i loved the tone and voice of petunia it seemed perfect and it suited her well.
Vickie211 chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Very good! An interesting idea that Petunia has a talent that can be considered magic, even if she won't admit it. And an interesting look at how it affected (and was affected by) her pregnancy.