Reviews for Capture, Company, Courage
DaughterofDante chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
Please update! This is amazing!
TheVirtuoso chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
y'ever going to finish this? on the off chance you are I'ma follow it. it's good I'd love to see how you get Daniel home.
Marikalay chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
I like this one, and hope you get back to it. Also, I think that Daniel and Eowyn would be totally cute together, redone or not. Daniel needs a woman with a little bit of fire.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
Please continue ? !
Guest chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
Please continue this is fantastic ! :)
katniss12 chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
i know that you haven't updated in a while. but please do so. i really want to know how the rest of this story goes
Mystic Archer Horse chapter 7 . 2/6/2011
Why did you stop? I actually like this. I would like to see one of Jack done. With his personality, he'd probably get into a lot of trouble. Teal'c might be interesting. I liked the one with Sam a lot. I hope you start working on this one again. So at the point in time, is Sha're still alive or has she been killed? If she has, then I can see Dannyboy possibly remarrying. Otherwise no.
LightLessStar chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
You should make it into a slash Aragon/Daniel. If you like slash, if not oh well. Great job, Ja ne!
fantasdancer chapter 7 . 4/28/2010
Just read seven chapters of your terrific Stargate LOTR crossover only to see that you havent updated in like five years! AH! I was so enjoying this one too
Alpha-17 chapter 7 . 4/13/2010
Ak! this is it? dang, how come all the really good stories are un-finnished, :P ofcorse im one to talk :P still haven't updated mine in months:P oh well, hope to see some more of this one in the future! (I'm still stumped on who he should marry as well)

~Alpha 17
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 7 . 4/1/2010
Hey Jedi-bant! Wow, it been YEARS since this GREAT GREAT story been updated.

Just a tip for yeh: Daniel's first wife Sha're is the daughter of Kasuf who is a chief/leader of the people of Abydos.

So in a way he is Prince that married her because they believed him to be a God.

Like the parting Eowyn/Daniel, but right now if you jump into the relationship, it would be rushed.

...I will wait for this story to be updated...
J.Stone chapter 7 . 2/14/2010
Very good story.
Sharem chapter 7 . 1/3/2010
This is a good story in my opinion. I like the idea of Daniel in Middle Earth. I would love to see more chapters to this story and I hope that it will be continued at some point.
klester chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
I know it's been a very long time but PLEASE continue!
The Queen of Confusion chapter 7 . 12/26/2009
Great story! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH