Reviews for Lonely Thoughts From An Evil Mind
Plumm chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I really have no idea why, but i've been obbsessed with this pairing for a while now. THis is very well writen, and would make like the most awesomest story ever.
Hikari chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Oh- Yes. I forgot to add something in my last review.

Here's a free review; due to my utterly pointless mistakes.

I was just got to suggest that if this was to be a story, then please make slightly long. Because with Tohru/Akito fanfics it is hard to put them in character correctly and I absolutely dread it when they are OoC.

Anyway, that is my coment. _

: Ally Teh Pirate :
PinkPantsPrada chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Hey!

This was great. One-shot? No. Don't do that to such a great piece of literature. I really did enjoy this; I fancy this couple greatly. But anyway, if you are planning to make this a One-shot, please make a Akito/Tohru fanfic to keep my boredom preoccupied. It is so hard to find a great fanfic like this one. Anyway, before I bore you to death, I just want to say great job. _ And please continue to write it if you are planning it to be a one-shot.

: Ally Teh Pirate :
Rahillion chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Aww! Is this a one-shot? If it is, do me a huge favor and write an Akito/Tohru fic, please! I love that pairing! I plan on writing one once I get an idea for it. But please write one! This was so good! That or continue it from here on out.
dragondolphin1990 chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
I really like this! (maybe you'll make another chapter?) This is so out of character, but I totally love it!
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Wow... A very nice in-depth one-shot about Akito and Tohru's relationship, more especially, how the head Sohma sees her. I also loved the part in which Akito states that he WANTS to be hated so that he will not be forgoten. Brilliant piece; I hope to see more like this in the future.

deity of death1
Kii chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Wow! I really do like this! It would truely be something if Akito got with Tohru! LoLz! You need to write more to this! I hope you do, can't wait to read it! XD
xanimejunkie chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
o.o! interesting so far! i like akiru stories! y won't more people write more of these tyte stories! . well keep on writing! .
Miss. Miyazawa chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Ahh! This was heart-wrenching. I do believe Akito and Tohru could be a couple. Your fic features a unique pairing, and I like that. Akito was very IC. Will you update this for me?