Reviews for Father and Son
achillies-eel chapter 6 . 4/17/2008
Oh my God, when I read this I just wanted to scream too! Beautifully done, though it's totally tragic and sad. I love this song, so that helped as well. -weeps-
Celena Caine chapter 6 . 3/14/2008
Powerful story. It really works with the song untitled. i read and listened at the same time. Really shows the connection between Gibbs and Tony.
Liveforthemoments chapter 6 . 3/8/2007
T_T Nice
fanfiction-freak chapter 6 . 10/9/2006
I just found this story, and wow...I'm actually crying! That was such a sad fic. I absolutely love the song you used in it. It really gave the fic emotion, not that it needed any help with that! *Sniff, sniff*
That One Chiklit chapter 6 . 6/27/2006
wow... thats all I could say. wow. I actually cried at the ened. I NEVER cry. wow. that was absolutly beautiful. please write more! you are now a part of my c2!
Nobody chapter 6 . 5/25/2005
Wow. That was really sad, but really beautiful. Great job!
Jaws chapter 6 . 5/23/2005
not bad, but not what I image goes with this song, but then again it has nothing to do with NCIS . . .
shirik chapter 6 . 5/17/2005
what a tuching story...i got really sad.
Charmingly Gorgeous chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Okay, so we didn't exactly read this story/chapter. It's just we wanted to tell you something, and since we already reviewed on your 'poem' we couldn't again. Anyway, we just read your little note on your profile (we were hoping to find some evidence that you had against Tate - obviously we didn't) and we, okay so I (Kelly) wanted to say thank you. You did take a really gutsy move by posting that poem, and I suppose you didn't really deserve all those flames. But, there is a lot of evidence that supports Tate. I've never seen evidence against, but then, I don't really look. So yea, I'm glad you said that didn't meant offend people by saying that their shipping sucked. We don't say that about your shippings. Just ignore Tate from now on, instead of flaming us about it, okay?

Kels
lady n red chapter 6 . 5/16/2005
Great story! I also like to think that Gibbs and Tony have father/son feelings for each other. I love Simple Plan. Just bought the CD a couple of days ago.
Elwen chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
OMG! *wipes tears away from face* OMG. wow! that..that was wonderful I've been looking for a fic like that. Gibbs and Tony are like father and son. Wow. ((love teh TATEish-ness)
steph chapter 2 . 5/16/2005
the simple plan song "untitled"(how could this happen to me an d not "unwritten".Just to tell you.
Allyson Rae chapter 6 . 5/16/2005
aw...thats so...sad...omg...I'm gonna cry...amazingly written...keep up the good...no great work...

Ally
Aggie2011 chapter 6 . 5/16/2005
awe...that was so sad...it was really good...i wish the show would address tony's past more...it seems a bit cloudy to me...i really liked this story...