Reviews for Treasured
Sekhem chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I like this. Almost a shrine / photo album of the characters' lives on Earth, and a good look at the characters when they aren't having to be heroes.

Just one thing, though. You have to write the story of the paintball war. Autobot versus Autobot, with even Optimus getting involved. That's too good a story to pass up.
Magus chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
A wonderful tribute to the fallen. It's nice to see Rodimus and Bluestreak just talking to each other, and to have all the characters seem so human.

Geez, there was a picture called 'Tricks to Play on the Bomb Squad'? I've gotta see that one!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Aww! That little Trophy room contained so many memories of the Autobots in snapshots.

/As he studied the pictures, listening to Bluestreak happily pointing out this and that and that thing over there, the Prime suddenly realised how, well, human the Ark’s crew was. Yes, they were heroes, yes, they were warriors, but they were people too. And these precious scraps of memories, these priceless treasures, these were a far greater testament to what the Ark’s crew had achieved than any statue or memorial./

I have to agree with Rodimus here. Those treasures defined the Autobots more than any memorial could.

/Prime reached out and gently touched the photo of Optimus. The angle was low, like it had been taken from the ground, but it captured a sense of ‘oh hang it all’ frustration in the leader’s posture. Rodimus could sympathise, he’d found himself slouched in the nearly the same position ever since he’d been handed the responsibilities that came with his new name. And it looked like Optimus hated the paperwork as much as he did./

I got a great laugh from the "oh hang it all" expression of Optimus. And who doesn't hate paperwork?
MajinBakaHentai chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
This story is adorable, Rodimus' concern for the old Ark crew, and the collection is just great - a collection of the life they built on Earth.
staringsideways chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I read this before I signed-up then couldn't find it again to fave - glad I finally have.
cmdrtekk chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Wonderful. Sad, but wonderful.
FairladyZ2005 chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Rodimus and Bluestreak, two of my favorite Transformers. Thank you for doing a story with them together.
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
I really wish I could remember Bluestreak, but I can't. Still, a rather nice introspective into the lives of the Autobots, and a point of view that Rodimus sorely needed.
Eleavir chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Sad and lovely.
Reise Talia chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
I thoroughly enjoyed this little explored peek into their every day life. You really see them as ordinary sentient beings rather than war machines that just happen to have personalities. I would really like to see more of this kind of story. It made me sad, smile and laugh one after the other. A pleasant succession. The blue butterfly was a clear indicaition of Prowl's romantic undertone and real being.

EXCELLENT! Keep up the good work. We need more stories like that!
Kenya Starflight chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
And another loving tribute to the fallen.

Sigh. Some call them fictional, others love them and mourn for them when they go...
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Lovely stuff.
TheWanderer chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Incredible! You actually make Rodimus look competetent and I'm going to agree with your other reviewers when i say the "trophies" were a great dramatic device. Your use of long sentences to create a slow pace is totally appropriate and I'm lovin it
HunterBlues chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
A wonderful bit of dialog between two dissimilar characters, leading to realization and healing for both of them. I liked the explainations you gave of why we hardly saw Jazz, Hound, Tracks, Skyfire, etc in post-Movie episodes; it's very realistic that they would need some time to themselves and away from everything.

The trinkets and memorials were absolutely priceless. I love the idea of Prowl winning that chess tournament, especially after being tricked into it via Jazz; and someone has to draw him out on that hillside with the butterfly on his chevron. :)
Mobile Holmes chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
aw, SWEET! at least Rodimus Prime can help the troops when they're feeling down!