Reviews for Bad Feelings
cje24576 chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Oh, I really hope you haven't given up on this! I want to know what's going on! Please please update soon! Can't wait for more!
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
I like it. I know that the odds of you updating any time soon are rather slim, but I will look forward to the next one anyway. Cheers!

Spark
Suzy chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
i really like ti so far but this chapter is really short! hope you update soon.
ILDV chapter 2 . 11/23/2007
WONDERFUL.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON [Puppy's eyes]
ILDV chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
WONDERFUL!

It was right then that Obi-Wan himself appeared, stepping out from a pile of storage equipment. “My Padawan and I are dead?” He scratched the growth on the beard he was always trying to grow to hide his youthful appearance. “This is news indeed.”

ROTFL!
rimera chapter 2 . 5/9/2007
okay, you totally have to review... this is the story i've been looking for, i can't wait to find out what happens next.
KFF chapter 2 . 12/18/2006
Well that defiantly was a great start to the story :D

I am defiantly looking forward to reading more.
Spice9 chapter 2 . 11/27/2006
this is a very interesting story. please update quickly.
bibphile chapter 2 . 11/13/2006
This story is fun. I find myself wondering what will happen next. Will Anakin abd Obi-Wan hear Anakin Solo's neame before they are told who the twins are. How will Obi-Wan react to the idea of Anakin having children and grandchildren? Not to mention the darkside thing. When exactly are Anakin and Obi-Wan from?

I know the summary said Ep. II but beginning or end? (Basically, is Anakin married to Padme yet?) Sixteen years after the start of the NR. That would make Jaina and Jacen 13? (Assuming you mean when the NR took Coruscaunt and set up their governmental system.) If you're following the EU (it seems like you are) then the head of the NR is usually called the "Chief of State."

I like that Jaina did most of the talking to Obi-Wan and Anakin. Jaina always has taken the lead among the Solo children.
charmedtomeetyou chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
Oh PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon! This is a really awesome story! :D
ShadowLea chapter 2 . 5/1/2006
story story is fantastic :D ! please update soon!
Miss-Jedi chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
Oh... I hope you can update soon. I'm not sure if i can handle so much suspense...
brokenwind chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
nice keep going.

yours truly forever

-brokenwind
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 2 . 4/16/2006
Wow, good start. Little short of chapters but pretty good. UPDATE SOON!
amethyst sylph chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
Good chapter. I'm looking forward to Leia's meeting with them...and their reactions to seethreepio if they meet him.