Reviews for Castles In The Air
SchutzeshipsGSR chapter 91 . 5/7
I like your writing. The epilogue is good, it feels like an epilogue. One thing though, what are you trying to do? You basically left the last chapter in a cliffhanger, then post an epilogue that doesn't answer much of the cliffhanger. Just a little hint of what might've happened. What exactly happened? Did Sara said yes? Did they get married? Did Brenda find out about them, & how? Did Sara make him take the offer from NYU & do long distance relationship(I think this happened based on the epilogue)? Why are you doing this to me? You brought me to the edge of a cliff and pushed, then left me hanging because my safety line is stuck on the rock. I can't go back up, I can't fall all the way down. I'm on a limbo. TT
Still, I love your writing. Good job, well done. ;-)
jackandsamforever chapter 91 . 2/9
This was absolutely fantastic. Your characterizations were spot on, which is a must for me when reading fic. I've read all your stories and enjoyed every single one of them. I'm late to the GSR ship, but I'm glad to have lots of fic to read. Thanks for all your hard work.
Illbeyourbatman chapter 8 . 11/23/2016
Ah, sorry ma'am," the owner told her loudly, "Mistah Police Know-It-All says no customer until he finish dusting my counter with midget duster."

Sara held up her identification.

The owner threw up his hands. "Oh, Mrs. Police Know-It-All! Who next? Baby? Why not bring rest of family to watch you dust my counter. I save nice seat for Grandma. I already gave you video tape!" he exclaimed to Grissom.

This made me lol
Mr deip is hilarious
Cold beer chapter 17 . 1/3/2016
I started this story today and can't stop reading it. It's wonderful! It's absolutely believable that Sara Sidle, five years later, would be interested in being in Brenda's life. When Sara picks Brenda up and calls her "baby" while soothing the kiddos worries.. My heart just melted.

I'm hoping Grissom soon becomes interested in being apart of this little family. Fingers crossed!

So many of your stories can easily be envisioned as an episode of CSI. This could have easily been a long story line behind solving crime. It could be a stand alone novel in my opinion. It's so good. I'm thankful I have like 70 more chapters to read.
Guest chapter 91 . 11/19/2015
entonces se casan...el adopta a brenda? Si verdad...viven juntos o solo lo dice por que el y sara se separan y sara se regresa a las vegas y el decide retomar su profecion en ny
FOlover chapter 91 . 9/20/2015
24 Hours and I'm finally done. Loooovvvvved this story.
CarbyluvYTDAW chapter 91 . 6/5/2014
So I know this took you about three years to write but I read it in two days I wad so addicted to it. The first half I couldn't put it down because I wanted to see how you would incorporate GSR (and your angst was unbelievably awesome). The second half I couldn't stop reading because I kept guessing at what would come next and I wanted to see where the story would take us. Superb job! Thank you for all of your fics. You have great talent.
The L. MMonster chapter 91 . 7/21/2013
Great fic, I loved every second of it. Fluffy, but it didn't make me die of diabetes, and I am thankful for this, but made me smile a lot, and I guess I was in need of it. Really great. :)
bulletgirl53 chapter 91 . 5/18/2013
hey, thank, you, I just wanted to thank you for writting this you know, it's awsome and well... it's awsome xD
Silver Fletcher chapter 91 . 4/4/2013
This has to be the best Sara/Grissom fanfic. Ever. Period. It was such a brilliant read and I thoroughly enjoyed it :)
limere chapter 20 . 2/25/2013
one of the best stories i have ever read on fanfic. you are great!
csiKathy chapter 51 . 8/15/2012
Damn, even after reading this story at least 3 times before, I love this chapter. You have slowly been coaxing Grissom out of his funk and his shell and he finally arrives. Really nice. I miss your writing but at least I have classics like this story to fall back on.
featherdusterpixie chapter 91 . 5/24/2012
i love this story!

so they did end up together, right?

i am surprised that they left vegas though, i mean that brenda moved away from her friends before college.
literaryvisionary chapter 91 . 4/8/2012
This is definitely one of the best GSR fanfics I have ever read in my entire reading history. Its perfect. Nothing less. If I ever could picture Sara as a mother, this is how it would be ever since that episode. I'll even go as far as to say its probably my favorite ever. Kudos to you.
claudia40gsr chapter 91 . 2/23/2012
Essa é uma das mais belas histórias que já li. Sentimentos muito bem expressos. Envolvente, apesar de angustiante às vezes. Lamento apenas que depois de tantos capítulos emocionantes, divertidos, românticos o final tenha sido um pouco frio. Sinto que faltou apenas alguma coisa... Um pouco de sentimentos mais claros sobre a decisão que Gil tenha tomado para sua nova vida com Sara e Brenda.

Mesmo assim, Parabéns! Você é uma grande autora.

Beijos do Brasil.