Reviews for Castles In The Air
entonces se casan...el adopta a brenda? Si verdad...viven juntos o solo lo dice por que el y sara se separan y sara se regresa a las vegas y el decide retomar su profecion en ny
FOlover chapter 91 . 9/20
24 Hours and I'm finally done. Loooovvvvved this story.
CarbyluvYTDAW chapter 91 . 6/5/2014
So I know this took you about three years to write but I read it in two days I wad so addicted to it. The first half I couldn't put it down because I wanted to see how you would incorporate GSR (and your angst was unbelievably awesome). The second half I couldn't stop reading because I kept guessing at what would come next and I wanted to see where the story would take us. Superb job! Thank you for all of your fics. You have great talent.
The L. MMonster chapter 91 . 7/21/2013
Great fic, I loved every second of it. Fluffy, but it didn't make me die of diabetes, and I am thankful for this, but made me smile a lot, and I guess I was in need of it. Really great. :)
bulletgirl53 chapter 91 . 5/18/2013
hey, thank, you, I just wanted to thank you for writting this you know, it's awsome and well... it's awsome xD
Silver Fletcher chapter 91 . 4/4/2013
This has to be the best Sara/Grissom fanfic. Ever. Period. It was such a brilliant read and I thoroughly enjoyed it :)
limere chapter 20 . 2/25/2013
one of the best stories i have ever read on fanfic. you are great!
csiKathy chapter 51 . 8/15/2012
Damn, even after reading this story at least 3 times before, I love this chapter. You have slowly been coaxing Grissom out of his funk and his shell and he finally arrives. Really nice. I miss your writing but at least I have classics like this story to fall back on.
featherdusterpixie chapter 91 . 5/24/2012
i love this story!

so they did end up together, right?

i am surprised that they left vegas though, i mean that brenda moved away from her friends before college.
literaryvisionary chapter 91 . 4/8/2012
This is definitely one of the best GSR fanfics I have ever read in my entire reading history. Its perfect. Nothing less. If I ever could picture Sara as a mother, this is how it would be ever since that episode. I'll even go as far as to say its probably my favorite ever. Kudos to you.
claudia40gsr chapter 91 . 2/23/2012
Essa é uma das mais belas histórias que já li. Sentimentos muito bem expressos. Envolvente, apesar de angustiante às vezes. Lamento apenas que depois de tantos capítulos emocionantes, divertidos, românticos o final tenha sido um pouco frio. Sinto que faltou apenas alguma coisa... Um pouco de sentimentos mais claros sobre a decisão que Gil tenha tomado para sua nova vida com Sara e Brenda.

Mesmo assim, Parabéns! Você é uma grande autora.

Beijos do Brasil.
Lady L Shardlake chapter 91 . 2/13/2012
Wont you please consider writing a sequel?
Lady L Shardlake chapter 90 . 2/13/2012
What a wonderful story, I read it through in 3days. Your grasp of the characters is masterful. Very well done.
Witchy-grrl chapter 91 . 11/21/2011
OMFG THAT WAS AWESOME. ;P I wish I could be more eloquent, but MAN, what a saga. What a beautifully done portrayal of how a family can be created out of such flawed but lovely people. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!
featherdusterpixie chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
this is an amazing story!

2,847 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »