Reviews for To End It All
tmntlover2013 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Great job on the story, I liked it alot, made me cry almost, keep up the good work and keep on writing.
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Wow, that was pretty intense! And so sad how his brothers and everyone all died :( Esp Mikey and Donnie. I could just see Raph getting so anger after Donnie's death that he runs into The Foot headquarters at some point for vengenance and winds up dying.

Ah, poor poor Leo. I totally think he would have jumnped to save the woman, though. Leo just doesn't strike me as the type to not. And I LOVED this dual ending you have going here. Like those old adventure books, except better! _ Awesome, awesome job!
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Wow. What a sad story. I think Leo did jump because he didn't want to face life without his family anymore. Nicely done.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
eeveemew chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Aw man, what an ending!
innocent-rebel chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Oh I have no doubt at all that he jumped. But I have a feeling that it was to give his life meaning once again not end it. I loved this story.
Anyuna chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Wow. Hm, what did he jump for? Life or death? Personally I think life, Leo's always been the selfless type.
Koga's Usagi-chan chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Hm... the lady or the tiger, eh?

Love the open end to it and personally, I believe he jumped to save the woman. That's just the way Leo is. In my mind, when he saves her, she saves him by becoming a friend... or maybe more.

Usagi
Dory's human replica chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Very nice - very nice indeed. I loved the way you ended it - leaving it open to let our imaginations run wild! Hope to see more from you.
Sassyblondexoxo chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Heh...if you're going to do a character study, do it right. This was fantastic! Definitely not another same old same old - the twist at the end was clever and original.

You continue to impress me...TMNT fanfiction welcomes another talented author!

L, SASSY
Isis-Lament chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Poor Leo. (

The only death that wasn't depressing was Raph's... going down in a blaze of glory is so beautiful... especially compared to the other enumerated options in this story...

Sad story, but nice.
Jaganashi chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Very beautiful indeed- this angsty little ficlet is going straight to my favorites. Great job.
Chibi Rose Angel chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
A delighting angsty little one shot! I didn't know who it was until you went through all of the brothers. I think the worst way to go is being burned alive. Not saying the others didn't suffer because being shot, hung, or fighting to death is just as bad too. All in all good job with this. Looking forward to seeing more from you. Kudos and update soon.
Ryan Phelan chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Well done! I usually avoid character study-type stories because I find they are all pretty much the same, but the ending really makes this story special; it was nothing short of brilliant. Keep up the good work!
Ramica chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Wow short and very much to the point. I loved how you left the last sentence just sort of hanging there so the reader must decide for themselves which way Leo is going to go.

Leo being Leo even in the midst of depression it might be easy to think that he would jump to save a life, but after all he has been through, there is that hint of doubt.

That doubt makes me wonder if he did.

Well done.
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Wow, this one concluded with a dual ending. How one picks, I guess, is based on what one personaly desires in a TMNT story. I know one reader, now writer, who would have never seen him jumping to his death; she abhores any death fics whatsoever. Then, you have another reader/writer, and maybe a few more, who are not bothered with crafting angst riddled tragedy stories. Dierdre and Sassyblondexoxo, as well as Ninjalara. There's more, of course, but right now, those are the three that come to mind.

However, I am not one of them. I can write angst and drama, maybe tragedy if it's anyone other than the TMNT's, but to kill any of the boys off, I just don't know. I cried with Drowning and Concrete Prision, so it just says I'm just not ready to write tragedy.

I can read it though!

This was great, nicely done, and I like the fact you didn't decide for the reader what to assume Leo did.

Great job. :0)