Reviews for Rock A Bye
Quorinne chapter 4 . 5/14
You so did not make it by 2007 lol.
Unidentified Gem chapter 4 . 4/9
Kewl story! I would like to see more Nami and Zoro time though
Vampchick2010 chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
baby zoro is so cute. i love this story so far. hope you update it again soon. I really want to read more of this. Hopefully they figure out they only have a week to turn him back or else he stays a baby and they will have to raise him.
Xeraphina Laurentia chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
Aww... so cute :)
Zoro is absolutely adorable! I love this so much. Cuteness overload!
Any chance of an update?
anon chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
Lol this is ridiculously cute. I had to laugh a bit as to when the next chapter comes out since I found this in 2013
SweetHero chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Wow, this is really good! It's adorable! However, you promised that the next chapter would be out by 2007. I would like to continue reading, and I'm sure I'm not the only one! This is so cute!
TwinsAreAwesome2 chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
Please please please update soon. I really enjoy this fanfic. I would love to find out what happens. Please please please please please update soon. Baby Zoro is kawaii, and adorable!
Samps432 chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
so i realized that the last review was over a year ago and i just wanted to let you know there is still interest in your story! i really love it and hope your going to continue! zoros so cute in it :)
Leo's Katanas chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
O.o

Awesome story so far!

Please update soon!
Trishia chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
Ummm its 2011 now!.

U shouldnt make promises u cant keep
youdontknowmeandyoudontwanna chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
kyaaa so cute!

Please update! owo
Blue Rowan chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
I love this story to death, you have no idea. It is adorable and you have everybody is in character. I know you said that you would update soon...almost four years ago. :(

I really hope you update this wonderful story soon!

~Blue Rowan
sasunaruFangirl4ever chapter 4 . 9/9/2010
OMG i love this story SO much!

please please please please continue ! :D
Just another OnePiece Fan chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
Kawaii neh X)
LunaticV chapter 4 . 12/15/2009
gawd! that was soo cute! XD XD

aww, even as a baby, zoro can still annoy Sanji! lol. he'll make a good father, it seems! XD is there any pairing here?