Reviews for The Engagement News
wizmage chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
This is great.
David Fishwick chapter 5 . 11/6/2008
Wonderful story and I enjoyed reading this. Thanks for writing.
wiccanforever chapter 5 . 10/3/2006
Okay, Paige is definitely stupid if she won't be with Harry because of his ancestory! Yous should create one big Charmed book with all your Olivia stories in it! I would buy it for sure!
RFK chapter 5 . 6/9/2005
I'm glad that you like my stories, Quills. Regarding your questions, here are a few answers:

1) Both Elise McNeill and Gweneth McNeill are not McNeills by birth. Which is why they only have one psi power, each. Harry McNeill is the same age as Paige (26 years old at the time of this story) and is too young to receive his second power.

2) I'm not sure I'll do another story on the Soma plant. So far, I can't think of one. As far as I know, Jack McNeill had returned it to Sri Lanka between "The Half-Blood Demon" and "In the Wake of Valhalla".

3) Yes, AU Olivia McNeill will return in a big way.
Quillsandbolts chapter 5 . 6/1/2005
Nice story. I really enjoy this series. However, there's a couple of loose ends that I sort of want to be tied up.

You've mentioned that all McNiells have two powers. We know Gran has telepathy and then what? The father has explosions and transfiguration, the mother has electrokinesis and what?

Olivia has pyro and telekinesis. Bruce has aerokinesis and transfiguration. Harry has telepathy and what?

And will we ever find out more about the Olivia from the alternate dimension?

Or the Hindu immortality plant?
Maricole chapter 5 . 5/26/2005
Poor Cole, it sounds like both his mother and Olivia have the ability to overcome any of his objections. My opinion of Paige has dropped somewhat, if she allows herself to be influenced by Harry's ancestors.
katbaby chapter 5 . 5/25/2005
loved the scene between Cole and his mom; hope another installment will be posted soon! Thanks!
Defying Gravity 9021 chapter 4 . 5/25/2005
i love all the dialogue and all the words except "latter".
Maricole chapter 4 . 5/25/2005
This is getting very interesting! No wonder the McNeill's have a very different view of demons than the Charmed One's!
Dcrawford84 chapter 4 . 5/24/2005
I hope in the next chapter we get to see cole's mom again and I hope it's a longer chapter. PLEASE
katbaby chapter 4 . 5/24/2005
great chapter; I see Paige still struggling with the evil/good/witch/demon; can't wait for a confrontation with Cole & Phoebe; Thanks!
Maricole chapter 3 . 5/19/2005
I can't wait to see Phoebe's reaction to the Cole/Olivia engagement. I beleive she still harbours feelings for her ex. - Who wouldn't!

I can't wait to read more.
Dcrawford84 chapter 3 . 5/18/2005
So cole and olivia have a child in the future i'd like to know more about that and what secret does sean have and why did cole's mother kill his father.
Jean Griffin chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
I do create breaks, indicating changes in scenes. Unfortunately, the website's moderator keeps removing them.
Maricole chapter 2 . 5/17/2005
It was great to find another one of your fabulous stories to read! I love this series, and can't wait to read more about Cole and Olivia, and their friends.