Reviews for Fleeting Dreams
Julius Night chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
No matter how dark the subject of this fic may be, it is nonetheless an excellent peice of work. You shouldnt feel so sorry for it, most people actually enjoy fatalism. It is a great mold for a writer to be able to explore all possibilites of characters, especially their last moments. I really did enjoy this, and will always remember it, though his scernio is a classic one, it is still perfect for Noir.
Kiros Razer chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Sometimes it's important to write your thoughts and feelings.
Ruka chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Glad you got it out. It's very well written there you don't have to worry. If you look at it from another perspective you can see that this is the ultimate way in which Kirika, being an assassin, could express her love for Mireille.
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
This is a tragedy and there can be little more said.
Little-Mireille chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Oh my goodness...T.T. that was so sad, but I liked it very much. The worst thing for me is, that Kirika didnt even get the chance to confess her feelings to Mireille...

I prefer happy stories to sad ones but this was nice, though.

-Little-Mireille-
The burning angel of lost love chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Your work was very good, not the best, but nothing can stand up against FAUST. Still it is good to see a more possible outcome than all those happy sappy stories. NOIR is a tragedy, and so this is a greater ending than most others. I feel for you, dearest author, for you had to endure this four nights lined up. The death of a loved one is the single most frightening thing to man's eyes. Those who speak of a "King of Liars" to fear or that death to one's own self is the most frightening are fouls and liars themselves. We are only to see true sorrow from the death of a mother, a father, a brother, a sister, a son, a daughter, a husband, a wife, a girlfriend, etc. The death of those who hold our hearts are those to scar us most in death and deception. This is why I write. This is why my own work is so tragic and full of that "fabled" true love. So think not that this is horrid or crappy, 'tis a better ending than most would admit or see.
pokemongirl2523 chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
;_; So...sad!
hakoirimusume chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
aw! that has to be the saddest thing i've ever read. i seriously cried. that was so effing sad. but hey, at least it was GOOD. thank you for not making it sad but horrible. cause then i'd still cry, but i'd also be all mad and annoyed at the person(who would be you, but i don't see that ever happening) and never read any of their fics again, for fear of bad writing... sorry, i'm rambling again *weak smile* anyways, great job.

just no more of these depressing ones, please. they make me... well, sad. so, keep up the(happy and) awsome writing, i look foward to more!
animereviewer1-tolazytologin chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
my god i would flam ye just for apologizing so much!

it wasn't really that bad so calm down.
WhiteRoseGrl23 chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
o that was so sad! but since I knew it was only a fanfic, I did not cry like I did when chloe actually died._

I've had a dream with mireille in it too. but mine was happier.o I was on a boat with her and some other survivors. we had to escape the island because zombies were infesting everywhere.(too much resident evil is bad) anyways, the waters started getting rough and mireille lost her balance and was about to fall off the boat! but I grabbed her arm in time and pulled her toward me with all my strength and she flew toward me and we both fell on the ground. somehow I fell on top of her and she(my favorite part _) gave me a sweet gentle kiss. i was about to say something but she shushed me and told me we'll talk at home. and for the rest of the boat trip I was snuggled up with her! #o#

ain't that a lovely dream? I only told it not to brag about it but I just felt like sharing another noir dream. _ besides, it's something to read instead of me being a meanie and flaming someone for something that wasn't their fault.

anywho, I suggest you should now write a mireille/kirika fic that's happy. o _ for all them people who read this dream fic and almost cried. o waah. poor kirika. it would only be fair. o please?

(or maybe a mireille/ALTENA fic? no one's EVER done that. It would be wrong...but it would be interesting. _ just giving some ideas. )
noirfan chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
i personally like sad stories. It was very touching
Teris24 chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Sad, you're right. Over all I thought it was good but one thing you might want to do is try to stay in one tense when you write. The beginning is in present tense with the use of 'is', but then it changes to past with the use of 'was'. The only sentence that caused a little confusion was in the third paragraph, "Tonight was the night she told Mireille how she truly felt." This says that the event already took place when of course it hadn't.

Still, good job. :)
sparklef0x chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Never say "never". You may have another horrible dream that would turn into a wonderful tragedy.

Ahh, I forgive you for not telling me about this fic (but it's only because it's you, no other reason!).

Just one thing I think could be ameliorated : the two parts of the story (first Kirika thinks about how great it will be to tell Mireille she loves her, then she finds out she's dead) are not linked properly in my opinion. I mean maybe you wanted it this way, but I find Kirika's thoughts evolve too fastly. But still, it's well written and subtle, as usual...

Strangely the sentence I will surely remember is at the end, the footsteps coming...anyway, forget about "never writing a tragedy again", if not keep having bad dreams (yet, you say you don't like writing tragedy, then I'm sorry to disappoint you but you do it in your comedies, I'll tell you about it).
PhilG chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
I too have written tragedies, though I do not enjoy it. You have done a very remarkable job with this one. It is both convincing and real. Your descriptions are very well executed, and the dialouge comes out very in character and realistic. It is all-together a very well written story. I can say I did enjoy it. I really did. You, perhaps, may not, but I do. Perhaps, because I am an Evangelion fic writer/reader, I am more used to them. After all, most of the best ones are tragedies.

PhilG
Zulu The Preacher chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
What can I say? You got me crying, you really did. You know I've been in this situation twice before and I couldn't do it in the last seconds, killing myself, I mean. Having the pain burning in your heart and in your head, and adding it up without getting mad is the hardest thing. I think I know exactly how Kirika felt when she pulled the trigger. Anyways, keep on writing!