Reviews for Dear Spike,
Mad Vampire Poet chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
This story is beautiful. And damn, I just realised I red ages ago and didn't review. But, I didn't have an account when I read this so... I love it. The letter is amazing, it just seems so Dru-like. I can't capture Dru that well! Now I'm pouting. And I am now off to read some more of your stories.

Signed,

The Mad Vampire Poet
DarkPhoenix567 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I loved it Drusilla and Spike were MADE to be together their like soulmates.
miss izzy92 chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Spike and Dru! Spike and Dru! I absolutely love you. How I wish this would happen. Great story. I wouldn't planning on writting a sequel or anything, would you? Cause you should! Those two belong together. I hate spuffy
Meet Me Halfway chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Cute. Truly perfection.
Jennalea chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
So beautiful.
chase chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
that was beautiful.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
And that's how it should be. lol! Great fic! I'm starting my own Spike/Dru. I love that couple. Nice job.
JodieJ chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Aw, I loved that. Beautifully written!
Mac chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Aw! I've never really thought about spike and drusilla that much but yeah they had a long time together so cool
CahduhCahduh chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
I like it alot, I was always into Spike and Dru more than B/S, Dru and Spike were meant for each other. Very nice
CriesofCapricorn chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
This was SO sweet, Shattered-Silence. And letter was just so beautiful and Dru-like, especially with all the references to the play and curtain, etc. Wonderful work.