Reviews for Agony Games
Meshi chapter 7 . 2/23/2011
You need more reviews :/ this is way too amazing for, what, 18? reviews? loved the ending, though im not too fond of the epilogue. can't really see pegasus and mai working together. and it was sorta disorienting how you'd use the japanese names for some characters and the english names for others.

but gah, angst fanfics like this leave me so sad afterwards XP yet i love them when they're done as well as this. great job :)
kiki2222 chapter 7 . 3/6/2008
i love this story ive never read anything like it
mamawar chapter 7 . 10/13/2005
NO! ToT SETO-SAMA! YAMI-SAN! YOU CAN'T DIE!

don't MAKE me resurrect you!

...heh...-_-;

wicked sad ending, but a good fic all the same.
Toxic Hathor chapter 7 . 9/29/2005
wow. i loved it. it's really gr8. keep up the wonderful work.

Hathor
Notoyax17 chapter 7 . 6/29/2005
AWSOME STORY! I especially liked this: "For a moment Seto thought he was still unconscious. Then he realized he couldn’t be unconscious if he was conscious to speculate about being unconscious."

I just had to read that part over and over (yes I am simple minded and easily amused)
fvwibv8y3474btg chapter 7 . 6/29/2005
I FREAKIN LOVED IT! WOOT! Wounderful Ending! Perfect, couldn't have been better. Though it's very weird to think of Pegy as a police officer. also "The pin and fear..." You ment Pain, right? Anyway I love the ending. Kudos!
fvwibv8y3474btg chapter 6 . 6/24/2005
Yeah! Nice job. I had to read the last part like five time, I thought Yaki had Shot Seto. That's what I get for skimming. Anyway nice job. I think this is the first time I can say I want both main characters to die. And it's not that I hate them, it just seems like there's nothing else for them to do.
mamawar chapter 6 . 6/21/2005
::pok poke:: UPDATE. ::poke poke:: and if he kills Seto-sama (even though I know he won't. ), I'll kill him.
mamawar chapter 5 . 6/19/2005
I can answer the questions you left at the end of this chpater. first one, HELL NO! second, no Vatter what you do or even if he falls in love, Seto-sama will always be an asshole. he wouldn't be Seto Kaiba if he wasn't. and yes, honda and devlin will find themselves very much dead. either that or Seto-sama is almost killed, but Yami will jump in to save just in time, and blahdy blahdy balh, Seto-sama will realize he should love Yami. hehe, now, hurry and show me if my theories are right, or if I'm just completely insane like I think I am! UPDATE soon!
The Daxinator chapter 5 . 6/17/2005
I'm not sure if I signed this a few hours ago but if so then hey again! I would really like to see chapter 6 of this soon so write! _
mamawar chapter 3 . 6/2/2005
Aw! I feel bad for Yami-kun! Which is funny since I'm obsessive compulsive with Seto-sama. I guess that just shows how good a writer you are. It's very well written, and has a good plot. And it's so sad! T.T Poor Yami-kun and Seto-sama too! (And I love how Seto-sama killed gozaburo. Katana...classy. ) I'm now going to be waiting for an UPDATE.
Kokoro no Yami Group chapter 3 . 6/1/2005
Wow that was fucked up lol SEto is so cruel but hey i liked it... guess i'm fucked up too lol

Dragon
MangaMamma chapter 3 . 5/29/2005
I totally love this story! It's as dark and enteraining as The Sacrifice. But I was disappointed when I got the email reminder that a new chapter was up to find the third chapter to The Sacrifice. Ek!

I'm hoping to get a new reminder and find the right chapter there soon. I've become terribly addicted I'm afraid. Who needs drugs, right?
jadejr1212 chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Setofans is right;; you did post them wrong;;

jade
fvwibv8y3474btg chapter 3 . 5/27/2005
Um you posted the wrong chapter on the wrong fic this chapter's for "The Sacrifice" and you psoted it under "Agony Games". *sweatdrop*