Reviews for Dearest Violet
the reviewer chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I HAD TEARS IN MY EYES SOOOOOO SAD
RaVeN.RoTh16 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Never have I read character death written so well. I truly applaud you. Well done!
Angelic Prophecy chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Wow, this was great! Poor Klaus! So much happened to them. I loved it! Great job, BG!

There's always something.
stef chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
omg. it almost did make me cry, but i couldnt, because my dad is sitting right next to me watching a movie. and he would think i was insane. awe but if i were home alone i would have no doubt cried. awe . its so sad. but please what happened to olaf and sunny ? and how was violet hurt so bad? awe. please keep writing. i loved this story. amazing job. :D awe but oh so sad. D:. violet was my favorite. :[ i would have cried forever andever if she actually died in the books. anyways bye now ! amazing story i absolutely loved it it was so sad. one word to end it. amazgingg.
VampireRoutine chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Yes, it was still amazing even though you have not read the books. I liked it a lot, and it did make me very upset. It was a very sad story. Great job on this
wayunlucky13 chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
ohh... this is so sad! I'm gonna cry... I would've cried but my bro and sis were in the room...

That is so awful, and so unfair...
Bemavajyi chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
That was some powerful wirting! I hope to absorb more of your crafty work sometime :).
Norma Jean the Dancing Machine chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
*sniff that was wonderful! twas so dark, and mysterious. I love it! so not only do you write awesome comedy you show great talent in drama! cool!
whistlerstwin chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Well, you certainly managed to make me sad! (I was also listening to "Because of You" by Kelly Clarkson and this did nothing for my mood :/) Your writing is not bad at all-you can stand to improve (who couldn't?) but I actually liked it. I would like to see Klaus confront Olaf and decide NOT to kill him-that would just lower him and it would not have been what Violet or his parents would've wanted.
birdsdonthavejunk chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
WAH! -sob- -sniffle- -tear-

WAH!

you -sob- make Kitty -tear- cry!

~Kitty
meredith.potter chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
very sad i cried
Vie-Boheme chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Aw, that was really sad. Good job.
Sunny D chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
NO! You killed Violet! How could you?
roxanne chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
im crying right now ...great story
Nny11 chapter 1 . 5/17/2005