Reviews for Heimkehr
zutarababe chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
i think u should continue this n make it alwin!
chattingchick1 chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
...

You were a suit of armor!

Sorry, had to get that out of me. I've always had daydreams of the ending, and that was perfect. I still want to see the movie so bad! But, oh, if you could have just continued the story a few more lines. I love confrontation scenes. Something like "Winry? Did something happen to me?" Sorry, there my fanfic imagination goes again.
simplewin chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Ouch. I mean; *Ouch*. I loved this fic, how Alphonse absolutely refuses to see anything wrong in the picture of him waking up in Central without his brother(well, other than the whole 'failed transmutation' thing) . You've managed to make his homecoming really believable and chest-tightenning, with and the way his thoughts always ultimately come back to his brother.

"Winry is tall and different and old, much older than she was this morning"

Just Ouch.

Really well-done :)
een nihc chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Hmm...I often wonder what happened to Al right after he got back his body. Very realistic take on that. Your fic sort of filled up that void in the series. Good job.
Black-Angel-001 chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Please continue this! Please, please, please, please, please! I'll give you 5 cookies if you do!
Kusabi chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Very nice! I liked it a lot, you were very detailed in your descriptions. 'twas awesome! _
Rae chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Hey I like it. Update soon please.