Reviews for Potter lost
The Best Robin is Grayson chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
3 i loved it!
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 4 . 1/23/2009
Aww! Fluff Smut! The Best Kind Of Fluff! Lolz...

Starfall Valtash chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
will you ever do one of Draco's night as Harry's slave?
utterlyconfusedlover chapter 4 . 3/26/2006
That was Kick Ass keep up the good work and please add more to your story
DarkRaven1989 chapter 4 . 11/24/2005
This has got to be the sweetest thing ever! Lovely combination of lemon along with soft love. I simply adore it! I am amazed on how you manage to work everything right in, and hopefully, you'll do somthing more like this sometime soon!

I think someone mentioned something of a sequel, well, i disagree on that. This story is wonderful as it is right then, just a few chapters of how these two find each other and have some hot, raw sex. A sequel would just damage this one.

Anyways, that's just my thinking. Nothing you have to follow, O great storywriter!

Dreaming-Sensations chapter 4 . 9/17/2005
damn thats hot!
poutexpert32 chapter 4 . 8/4/2005
this is really good! please update soon!
ramaloki chapter 4 . 6/21/2005
oh! do we get more? *brings you 10 million cookies* is this enough cookies for more? i just love the story so far!
marmalade778 chapter 4 . 6/20/2005
umm i tealy loved the lemon scene but it wasnt a full loaded ass sex scene!
Because-I-Got-High chapter 2 . 6/16/2005
interesting :p
Because-I-Got-High chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
lil-bugga chapter 4 . 6/11/2005
Yeah keep writing in this story. you know you want to update? what is that site that this story is also posted on mentioned in the 2nd last chapter. well anyway. PLEASE UPDATE ASAP.
Jane-Fonda chapter 4 . 6/8/2005
I HAVE AN IDEA FOR U!...but good story by the way...*grins cheekily* hehehe...anyhow, i think u shoulod have Mione and Cho in this story as a secret love. then everyone finds out and r ...don't mind the suggestion if it doesn't apeal to ya! anyhow, lovely story and update soon! ja ne!P
graceandpipp chapter 4 . 6/6/2005
This is really good andif you are going to continue this or write a sequle than you should do it soon.
theTigersFire chapter 4 . 6/4/2005
wow...that's all i can and write more...please and thankyou...