Reviews for The Snake and the Eagle
sakuyahime1994 chapter 12 . 11/8/2015
Hi, Cheryl38. I've read the whole fanfiction and I think it's good. But I think you've made a mistake in chapter 11-A stolen kiss. It seems that the whole fanfiction takes place in the 6th year of Harry Potter so this chapter will take place of the Valentine day of 1997, isn't it? So how come Snape is 38 in this chapter? He should be 37, I suppose.
Killer Queen of Slytherin chapter 8 . 5/20/2015
Uh love this but sev is really outta character here.
XxScarletteDravenxX chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Okay, you stale this story from another author. How dare you? Are you that ideotic to think on one would notice it? I'm reporting this, and i hope you know you're an ass for doing this to that poor author.
Sevvy2A chapter 28 . 3/14/2008
Thanks for this great story

It was a real pleasure

I'm going to read your others :)

Sevvy2A
HaIareaj chapter 28 . 6/19/2007
Great story! and it's good to know that this one had a happy ending!
Ely chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
sorry i forgot i gave u an review. any way checked out ur web site excellent pictures. also forgive me for being to straight with my words. In Puerto Rico were like that. well sory.
Ely chapter 6 . 4/20/2006
Hi, loved ur story. always looking for a good snape story that does not make him gay or in love with hermoine. Not right, well i loved it.
Leal chapter 24 . 4/5/2006
i liked it very much. i am happy to read good stories on snape that don't involve him being gay or in love with Granger. Too weird to me. any way i loved it and i hope to read more stories of yours.
tweety1049 chapter 28 . 3/31/2006
I loved this fic. You should really consider writing a sequel... I loved the happy ending. This is one of the best fics I've read so far.
AngryShoes chapter 28 . 1/19/2006
i would first like to thank my friend who recommended this story to me in the first place and then like to say that this is the BEST fanfiction i have read in a very long time. chapter 23 is in their twice on the same page and their are some spelling mistakes but otherwise i really enjoyed reading your story. it was truely wonderful, and i well be sure to recommend it to all my friends. Keep up the good work.
surf with music chapter 28 . 1/16/2006
Wohoo! you finished. I loved this story, especially after finding it again from when I first started reading it over the summer. I liked how you portrayed snape, especailly after what happens with him in the 6th book. the ending was very sweet, and i though it was funny with ron thinking harry was mental. Anyways, good job with this story, doenst it feel good to finish it?
spacedout86 chapter 28 . 1/9/2006
Sniff... it's over? -cries-

Any chances of you writing a sequel? Please! _ With lots of little Severuss and little Alexandra's! lol, I really hope you will! -falls to knees and begs- -puppy dog eyes- _
amala chapter 28 . 1/9/2006
I liked your story a great deal the only thing i would do is get a good beta reader fro it there are a lto of spelling and grammer mistakes that can spoil the enjoyment of the reader. keep it up and i look for ward to reading more of your stories
Passing Bells chapter 28 . 1/8/2006
I enjoyed your story. I was curious on whether or not you intend to write a sequel starting when Harry Leaves to stay with Severus and Alexandra. I was really just wanting to read the part where Snape collects Harry from the Dursleys. I think that would be funny...
spacedout86 chapter 27 . 1/8/2006
Oh yay! That is so beautiful! lol, I like the thought of Snape in gold. The wedding was wonderfully written, the "speaches" and everything! Please write another chapter soon! Or maybe not soon, 'cos it's almost over right? No! I don't want it to end! ...sniff

;) Update soon!