Reviews for Home Again
Acacia chapter 2 . 1/28
This is totally anakin! No difference!
Britannia chapter 7 . 1/25
If only Padmé had been there when Anakin, Obi-wan, and Yoda were on endor at the end of Return of the Jedi! They could've danced, and it would've been happy. This was wonderful. This is how I wanted Revenge of the Sith to end. This is what Darth Vader should be thinking about forever. It was so unfair, that the force gives him this dream, but has no answer about what to do, so he tries to stop it, and loses everything! I hate it when that happens. You do so much work for one simple thing, and all your work is the cause of your loss.
Everything I said in the last six reviews sums my opinion of this up. No actually, it doesn't, its better than that. I hope all seven of these reviews have gotten to you, because I want you to know how awesome I think you are. I'm just impressed, because this whole story must have taken time and work, and everyone hates the prequels so much. I tell these kinds of stories to my siblings, so I'm just surprised that there are other people like me out there somewhere . . .
I loved this, I think I'll read it again maybe. I'd give you my email address to see if anyone got this, but my parents probably wouldn't let me give a stranger my email address.
I'm 12 by the way, going on 13, and I'm very mature compared to many people my age (I've seen the Sixth Sense) and other stuff, so I'm not going crazy, even if my reviews are very dramatic, I just really like your story. I'll try to find more, you've made any, but this was hard to find, and I came across it by accident. (glad I did!) You're awesome (sorry, had to say it,) I repeat you're awesome, and God loves you.
Britannia.
I hate goodbyes, even when you've never said hello.
Doesn't this emoji look like Jabba the Hutt? lol.
Britannia chapter 6 . 1/25
This is the BEST!
I wish it would never end, and the characters could just be happy forever, instead of all dying, or turning to the dark side and killing everyone. You're a great author. I don't know what to say. This is really touching, funny, and sad. I really hope you are getting this review, and my other ones. If you are, you're awesome, and if you aren't, you're still awesome. This was great. You have a true understanding of the prequels. I hope you're a Christian, if you are, I'll see you in heaven, and if you aren't, I encourage you to turn to the light side and become one.
And I'm not crazy. Anyway, you are awesome. For Anakin's sake, I think I'LL come up with a poem about YOUR virtues:
Though I don't know you personally,
It doesn't take an expert to see,
You've got more skill than midi-chlorians,
and more understanding than Dorians . . .
Whatevah, I have no idea what a Dorian is, my point is, you seem really great, and like someone I'd want for a friend. Just a friend, nothing more, but maybe a really good friend.
You're awesome, forgive me for repeating that a kazillion times, but it's true. And also, God loves you. Bye!
Britannia chapter 5 . 1/25
That's my real name by the way . . .
About the story, its awesome! I just can't get over how much you seem to understand Anakin!
Everyone I talk to about him thinks he's an immature idiot, with a bad temper! You seem like you know the truth? Have you read the books? Or seen the clone wars?
This fan fiction is hilarious, I know I've already said that a few times in my other reviews, but it's really funny! It helps me stop thinking about how sad the real story is. The only problem is, I've enjoyed this so much, it'll be even sadder when it's over.
The way Anakin feels about Padmé is the best way I can describe how I feel about this story-and the originals! Only, not romantically.
Your awesome!
Britannia chapter 4 . 1/25
This a was sooo suspenseful!
MOST IMPRESSIVE.
Very entertaining, and inspiring. Its nice having someone who shows proper respect for these movies/books.
Anakin obviously loves Padmé; in the phantom menace book, he told her he was going to marry her (a nine year old kid, to a fourteen year old,) and then, unlike a lot of people, he didn't get a ton of girlfriends and then break up with them all. He stayed true.
If this really did happen, it would be hilarious, (and really really tragic) because Sola tells Annie to take good care of Padmé, and he promises to, and then look what what happens in Revenge of the Sith. (In my opinion it wasnt Anakin's fault she died. It was the force's, and Palpatine's, and partly hers, because she don't have to give up and lose the will to live.) I wonder how Sola would feel. Maybe Anakin would just kill her. Anyway, you're great.
Britannia chapter 3 . 1/25
I haven't even read this one yet, but its awesome, like you. Love the prequels.
Britannia chapter 2 . 1/25
Great! Awesoime.
I tell stories like this to my sibling's all the time, and they're always about star wars!
(Siblings are awesome, and super annoying.)
You're awesome too.
And I like how I don't have to type in my email address to post this.
Britannia chapter 1 . 1/25
LOVE IT!
ITS HILARIOUS.
the prequels are my favorite of all tyhe movies, and ive read all the books, and Anakin is my favorite character. The dialect is very much like stuff they'd actually say.
guest chapter 7 . 5/21/2016
This was really sweet and beautiful!
Ani's Girl chapter 7 . 3/22/2015
so sweet. my favorite naberrie story Evahh!
LittleMissAbigail chapter 7 . 6/7/2014
This was beautiful. Thank you for sharing!
eirene1988 chapter 7 . 7/4/2009
What a lovely fic! I love the dance and the lyrics. They're perfect for the couple.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
Oh I loved it! It was so good - the perfect mixture of romance, comedy, drama, and family goodness. The ending was beautiful, I loved the dancing. I also loved how you wrote all of the Naberries, they each have strong characters and separate personalities. Ryoo and Pooja were so funny, I was cracking up during the dinner scene! And I loved how Anakin went to Ruwee and begged him to give him a chance for Padme, that was so sweet. This is such a wonderful story, good job! :-D
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 7 . 3/27/2008
So beautiful...

So utterly and perfectly beautiful...

It's just wonderful.

I loved it.

P.S. Just one question: What was the language you used several times throughout the fic? And where can I find it?

Having said that, congratulations in your work!
AnaDry chapter 7 . 6/2/2007
I really enjoyed this story and hope you write more like it.