Reviews for Home Again
eirene1988 chapter 7 . 7/4/2009
What a lovely fic! I love the dance and the lyrics. They're perfect for the couple.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
Oh I loved it! It was so good - the perfect mixture of romance, comedy, drama, and family goodness. The ending was beautiful, I loved the dancing. I also loved how you wrote all of the Naberries, they each have strong characters and separate personalities. Ryoo and Pooja were so funny, I was cracking up during the dinner scene! And I loved how Anakin went to Ruwee and begged him to give him a chance for Padme, that was so sweet. This is such a wonderful story, good job! :-D
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 7 . 3/27/2008
So beautiful...

So utterly and perfectly beautiful...

It's just wonderful.

I loved it.

P.S. Just one question: What was the language you used several times throughout the fic? And where can I find it?

Having said that, congratulations in your work!
AnaDry chapter 7 . 6/2/2007
I really enjoyed this story and hope you write more like it.
Madame Naberrie chapter 7 . 4/1/2007
Aw!

You truly write good, genuine humor. And I very much like this innocent and fun interpretation of Ani/Padmé. I've been reading a lot of angst recently, and this was a nice break.

Truly, I enjoyed it.
HC0 chapter 7 . 3/13/2007
Did you make Nubaé up yourself or is it taken from some other language? Because I really like it.
blerghy chapter 7 . 1/31/2007
That was beautiful! I loved the part when Anakin was talking about still waiting for Padme so they could get married. Thank you for putting up such wonderful work! :)
ULTRA SONIC chapter 7 . 3/28/2006
Beautiful. Just beautiful.
Nathan chapter 7 . 10/29/2005
I finally read it! Good work. It just makes me very sad to think how this marraige eventually ends.
FromHeart2Mind chapter 7 . 10/3/2005
Oh wow I had always imagined something like this. Not only for Padme but for me. What a dream it would be. And how well done you have made it. Perfect so simply perfect.

Well done.
FromHeart2Mind chapter 6 . 10/3/2005
Sweet joy of paradise my gosh this is good. Lots of twists and I just marvel at the fact. Oh how can i just say that? This was exceptional! Fantastic! Everything that could have made this better is not possible because this is perfect.!
FromHeart2Mind chapter 5 . 10/3/2005
Perfect, simply perfect. I truly believe this is great. I suppose it can only get better. Right mate?
FromHeart2Mind chapter 4 . 10/3/2005
Wow I was not expecting this at all. I had thought maybe they'd undersatabd I mean by the books it seemed her parents were great but this was wow. I still love it. I think this is very original. Very good.
FromHeart2Mind chapter 3 . 10/3/2005
Oh wow you ever get embarrassed for someone else? Oh man I just had that expierience. That was great! Very funny. Cute.
FromHeart2Mind chapter 2 . 10/3/2005
I love sola she's great. And I love how passionate Padme is. Very good indeed. You impress me with every word.