Reviews for the real reason thisorthat happened
carly stockton chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
well i do have charmed every sigal one of the shows and i know all of what this person said was wrong.
Celtic-Memories chapter 6 . 10/6/2005
laugh laugh laugh laugh the prue deaths FUNNY
Celtic-Memories chapter 5 . 10/6/2005
hahahaha...I know your other ones are funni too but this one I'm actually lol okeyz
Celtic-Memories chapter 4 . 10/6/2005
alright and wow where do you get this stuff? It's crazy...its hilarious too so stay that way
Celtic-Memories chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
I read the first 3 chapters and I liked them all -so funni sum of em
wiccagrl01 chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
hahahaha...that's funny. :)
halli-halliwell chapter 6 . 7/30/2005
have fun

i know you will

come back and write more or i'll get dangerusly borad
alexywill22 chapter 6 . 7/26/2005
Good ones all around, should I ask more? let's see.

-Why do the elders really frown at Whitelighter and Witches dating and/or haveing sex?

-is Piper really Victor's?

-Is Phoebe really Victor's?

-Why hasn't Elise fired Phoebe yet?

-Why P name's?

that's all I have, ask your other readers to step up a notch!
alexywill22 chapter 5 . 7/9/2005
I love the Jack one! Cuase I beleive it was my idea.. but I digress.. more question time:

Why did Phoebe live off in NY?

Why did Paige take so long in contacting the Halliwells?

If Leo's spyed them all their lifes, why didn't he ever mentioned Paige?

What happen to Dan after he left?

Why does Prue really squint?

How many of the girls's guys Grams has sleep with? (ok that wasa long shot) tootles!
halli-halliwell chapter 5 . 7/9/2005
very good

i liked it
alexywill22 chapter 4 . 6/25/2005
you didn't answer why has Prue never pop in, you know, on her own dead ass: Ok, here it goes: Why did Chris really made Leo into an Elder? Why hasn't Paige killed Phoebe yet? Why did Patty see in Sam? How does Phoebe really pass college exams? What happen to the picture of Prue, Piper and Phoebe? you know which one. that's all I got, I'm slow and I'm getting to some of your fics, though I'll get to the serious ones later, see ya next review!
halli-halliwell chapter 4 . 6/24/2005
okay the bitesize fish

no snaks, seroiusly

even though i'm insane, compleatly and i'm more than willing to admit it

over here in england

when you're 16 you can leave school, but before you do you have to sit GCSEs

i'm just going to sit my last one this afternoon

the BBC, you get BBC america in the US right

well the bcc have this revison skime called GCSE Bitesize

and the mascot for this is a little fish

the bitesize fish

teachers in the UK love to send students on the revioson website

on the website is where the fish comes in to his evil element

with the exam lets just say you are under a lot of stress

this fish is more than enough to finish anyone off

he is like some sort of robot all matelick and ickky

lets just say anyone who has to see the fish more than once a week for a repearted amout of time

oh lets say two years

has the tendancy to hate it a lot
Dream.Of.Rainy.Days-x chapter 3 . 6/13/2005
hehe! But can I just say that Leo doesn't have a small head! And could you please answer me this one...Why does Chris enjoy sailing so much? and, WHY are they the charmed ones? and, what does Cole DO in the astral plane by himsef al the time? hm...
alexywill22 chapter 3 . 6/13/2005
Wow that explains alot...also kit is a girl, "A cat in theouse" ring any bells, at least I think that's the name of that ep... more ideas? ok-ded breath-here it goes: is Chris really Leo's? Why did Piper "decide" to marry Leo? Why didn't Leo sleep with Phoebe? Why didn't Leo sleep with Prue? Why has Prue not been summoned? Why doesn't Grams get a life or unlife and stop "popping in"? Why has Prue not "pop in"? Did Prue really die by Shax attack? Why do we hate Phoebe's hair? Why did Paige really move in with them? there, that's enough for now...-sighs-I have more regarding Sam/Patty/Victor/Grams... but I'm saving them for later! Oh not nice with the picturing Grams naked in bed, now how am I going to sleep! thanks alot!
halli-halliwell chapter 3 . 6/13/2005
okay i'm not mad anymore

you gave me a laughter fix amoung the wicked evil revision

and the soon to be distoryed bitesize fish

he must die