Reviews for Ripening
skadoo chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I liked this, thanks.
Somei Yoshino chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I really liked the way you portrayed Janeway and Chakotay with so much humor without it being silly.
Kerry J chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Favourited! I loved the style of writing, the verbal battles, the way they tell each other they won't possibly last... all while knowing what's inevitable. Loved it!
Laura W chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
How did I miss this when you originally posted it? Wow. I'm glad I finally found it. Beautifully done. Thank you for sharing.
MarMar1 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
First, my apologies for having not posted a review before. I have read this story a few times over the years and always love it! You did a wonderful job with KJ; I can totally see her like this. I also like the matter of factness of their comments, especially Chakotay ("My wanting you is a given..." and others), and her tease with the ship is great. All in all, a wonderful story!
Megara79 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
I know it's been a while since you posted this story but I just wanted to say: H!O!T! That was really, really good. And the dialogue was close to perfect! To many favourite lines to remember!
Ayjah chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
definately a different version of Janeway - very nice!
eternity-99 chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
What a story! It was tasteful and so nice. No wild sex, just nice, slow and romantic.
Jeanway chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Wow, I liked it a lot! I wish I could use my vocabulary as well as you do. More J/C please!
amarcano chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
excellent play on dialogue. loved it.
mochanebula chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
This has become one of my favorite post End Game stories. I love the interaction between characters!
PW chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Great to see a different light shining on these characters. Loved the how the conversation worked between them.

Well done and thanks,

PW
Descent chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Very interesting and good, now I wish I would have put this much work into my Voyager fanfic.
Mizvoy chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
I don't know how I missed seeing this one when it was first posted, but I'm very glad I found it! I love this saucy, daring, and very confident Janeway, who is made even more fun by Chakotay's ascerbic point of view. Really a fun read. In fact, I think I'll go read it again! Thanks so much for returning to Voyager now and then!
tyger cub chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
this is kewl. i luv the way its written. very nice. please write more!