Reviews for Ripening
Beawild chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
This is a fun story. I love the intelligent bantering between the two of them. It's very much in character. Their relationship will never be easy, but they will stick it out. They do love each other.
skadoo chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I liked this, thanks.
Somei Yoshino chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I really liked the way you portrayed Janeway and Chakotay with so much humor without it being silly.
Kerry J chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Favourited! I loved the style of writing, the verbal battles, the way they tell each other they won't possibly last... all while knowing what's inevitable. Loved it!
Laura W chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
How did I miss this when you originally posted it? Wow. I'm glad I finally found it. Beautifully done. Thank you for sharing.
MarMar1 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
First, my apologies for having not posted a review before. I have read this story a few times over the years and always love it! You did a wonderful job with KJ; I can totally see her like this. I also like the matter of factness of their comments, especially Chakotay ("My wanting you is a given..." and others), and her tease with the ship is great. All in all, a wonderful story!
Megara79 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
I know it's been a while since you posted this story but I just wanted to say: H!O!T! That was really, really good. And the dialogue was close to perfect! To many favourite lines to remember!
Ayjah chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
definately a different version of Janeway - very nice!
eternity-99 chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
What a story! It was tasteful and so nice. No wild sex, just nice, slow and romantic.
Jeanway chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Wow, I liked it a lot! I wish I could use my vocabulary as well as you do. More J/C please!
amarcano chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
excellent play on dialogue. loved it.
mochanebula chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
This has become one of my favorite post End Game stories. I love the interaction between characters!
PW chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Great to see a different light shining on these characters. Loved the how the conversation worked between them.

Well done and thanks,

PW
Descent chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Very interesting and good, now I wish I would have put this much work into my Voyager fanfic.
Mizvoy chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
I don't know how I missed seeing this one when it was first posted, but I'm very glad I found it! I love this saucy, daring, and very confident Janeway, who is made even more fun by Chakotay's ascerbic point of view. Really a fun read. In fact, I think I'll go read it again! Thanks so much for returning to Voyager now and then!