Reviews for The Urameshi Twins
Alcyone chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
Great story. I like the idea of Yusuke having a sister. I also thought of that at one point "what if yusuke had a sister?" And had a a vague story in mind, in my version though his sister's love interest was kurama. _
keylooloo.moonflower chapter 9 . 9/11/2013
update soon plz i love this stor :) :)
wolf girl 4797 chapter 9 . 1/30/2013
awesome story can't wait for the sequel to come out
Guest chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
For the Author of this It must be so embarrassing.
funkygirl1999 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
It must be difficult to start at the beginning of the series and write the whole things while making it different so the readers don't get bored because they already know what's going to happen and all. No offense, but the whole Yusuke twin sister thing is a bit overdone. Might want to spice it up a bit with your own twist. Did anyone else get this story recommended by Princesa de Luna?
Angel of Randomosity chapter 9 . 7/23/2009

U rock
Tsukiko hoshino chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Prencesa de la luna Sent me a message and asked me to do a favor for the authoring community :D and review some stories, so well, Here i am. Your spellings a little off on some things, Like Pervetidly, Should be pervertedly, But hey, Everyone makes mistakes now and again. Its challenging to start all the way back to the begining of Yuu yuu hakusho huh? takes a massive amount of patience to write it all out, not to mention add your own things in!

You're doing pretty good tho :3
shadowxofxdarkness chapter 9 . 2/21/2009
This is great

I'm going to read the next parts now _
FMAGreedsgirl chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
I LOVE this series! I hope the 5th part as in the Death Tournament comes up soon! _ Avi is COOL!
vid-gamer-of-Hyrule chapter 9 . 8/22/2007
please let her be with Hiei! i dreamed of a yusuke sister fic like this!
chinchilla donut chapter 9 . 7/3/2007
i luv it!
HeeHeeHee01 chapter 9 . 4/30/2007
I really like your stories! You did a very good job of squeezing the OC (which I also LOVE!) into the plot without deviating much!

I would have to apologize, though, because I've read the three stories you currently have up and am only planning on leaving one review for each..._'

I know that some authors like really specific reviews...so if you want specific ones, just ask and I write 'em out!

Okay, now to reiterate that I really REALLY like your story!

*AHEM*

Yeah, It rocked! _

Ja ne!

HH01
Anime-Kunoichi chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
I think your story is great
Rose of Death chapter 9 . 10/26/2006
cool i like it...
Tsuki-Lolita chapter 9 . 8/1/2006
Oh, good story! Please write more. Brava or Bravo (there's a difference, if you're a girl it'd be brava, and if you're a guy, bravo.) _
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »