Reviews for A Room With A View
katie janeway chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Heartbreaking. Absolutely heartbreaking. But wonderfully done!
Cat chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
HOLY CRAP THAT WAS GOOD! i absolutely love the way you write! to me it almost sounds like poetry and the way you describ everything was have a real way with word. i can't wait to read more of your stuff!
Fantastical Queen Ebony Black chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
C'est tres interessant. The imagery was great with the sunlight, the memories... very nice.
Rhiannon B chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Oh, very nice. This is so eloquently written... you have a real way with words, and the imagery is wonderful. I love the fourth paragraph down, with that beautiful description of the light in the room. I could actually see the scene in my mind.
Sparky16 chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
*cries* AW! that was so sad! well done :)
young wiccan chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
wow, this is really kawaii, but, I'm just curious, why did he kill her? did she lose control of her powers? because it didn't seem like it in the flshbacks so, why?

I really liked this story, I hope to see other good ones in future
Amon's Angel of the Darkness chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
...Wow, Amon's such a bastard. If only he /was/ a different type of man.

wellduh chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Wow. Creepy. It sounds like it belongs to a whole other fandom, just the style and imagery? But in a very very good way. It's not what I'm used to in WHR, and I love it. Brilliant.
sweetbox chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
I love this story! i love the descriptions, and the part where Robin is crying stays in my head for a while there. i hope you have more stories in mind!
Zurizip chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
YOu imagery is beautiful. If one is going to kill her, one has to do it well, and you've exceeded that requirment.
tankbbg chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Simple and beautiful.
Cassie chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Well, shit. I do believe I've been seduced.
Darkness' Calling chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
You're a really good writer, just let me start by saying this. I just recently got into Witch Hunter Robin, and I'm really glad that I found this fic to read. It's so sad, and dark. Its really good!
AmonKnight chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Damn, you really have a way with words, don't you? This is one of the best WHR fanfictions I've read in a LONG time! It was very artistic, and you created a very clear and vivid picture of the room, hell, of it all! Hopefully, you'll continue to write more. If so, I'll be looking forward to it.