Reviews for Dashing Though Though Snow
yamiakimotomayu chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
*Falls over laughing*

You know, when it's Christmas I'm gonna go around singing that funny little parody you created of 'Jingle Bells', with a Yu Yu Hakusho picture hanging around my neck and show of the kawaiiness of some YYH plushies in an attempt to gather more fans, who will obviously like Touya, therfore hate Risho and kill him even more so! _

...O.o Ignore me. XD

Anyway, I LOVE IT D
FoxFire546 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Yoko Fujioka chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Yoko-Bwahahahaha![hits hand against table in laughter]That was so f'in funny! I am now going to e-mail that song to all my crazy lunatic friends and sing it as I run around the house even though i know my mom will kill me for singing Christmas carols in July! Kira-. funness!

Yoko a.k.a. Moon-princess-Usagi
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
LOL! Yay! Stupid Risho. He needed to die after he hurt Touya. DIE! LOL! This was great!
Only Hope chapter 1 . 1/4/2007

Hope: Kurama is mine! (Hiss)

Kurama: **Sweat Drop** yup...**Sighs**

Hope: Ya see...all mine. He is my walkin' talkin' dictionary!

Kurama: Smiles at praise..

I really enjoyed reading it...
Dreamer Rose chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
BlackWolfofFire chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
SQEE! Touya! I want a Touya plush! Where did they get Touya plushies? Cool fic.
yllom21 chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Very amusing, I'm a Reishyo hatter myself! Wonderful job and very cute!
thoughts fade chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Loved it so much, I memorized the song. D Reisho sucks. He hurt poor Touya-kun.
RinkuAmanuma chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Touya is my boyfriend! MINE!

Touya: Im used to it,

Me: I use him as my bed time plushie -squeeze-

Touya: OW!

Me: wonderful! I HATE RISHO! DIE YOU STUPID -bleep-

Brittainy Page chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
HA HA HA! That was great! I'm a fan of Yu Yu Hakusho and I don't like one character I love them all (least favorite Is Shishi though). Any who Thank you for having Reishyo Being beat up I never did like that guy! I LOVE it!
Kira the Great Vixen Theif chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
NICE! I really liked the part where he's on fire and falling off a cliff, it's funny. LOL anyway, you should have put in, when he hit the tree, Kurama & his FGs and had him SLICE THE BASTARD INTO A FEW PEICES! (Kira's sister, Kaya) excuse her she's had too much caffien today, and is a Kurama Fangirl herself.

Kira: FU SIS!
animefantana chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
I didn't like your story-I LOVED IT! You gave it a comic side setting the tone to a portion of "Jingle Bells"-which made it even better! Myself and my other friends that are into Yu Yu Hakusho can't stand Risho either, so I'll recommend your story to all of them!
Blade chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Aw! You killed him! I wanted to turn him into a pig before you did! Jin and Touya: Sorry Blade! Thats ok! theres still Bakken!
solar-baeby chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Hey. Nice. I liked the Risho bashing. FINALLY! Someone hwo hates Risho as much as I do. Oh, and you may have some competition with Jin. My friend in in love with him. But I sayy, you two can keep the hyper elf. I'll keep MY Touya. Adios.