Reviews for Evanescence
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 5 . 8/31/2009
Makes ya feel empathetic and lonely for all of them. But wonderfully written. And you just want em to get it together and be happy.
FrustratedPhoenix2006 chapter 5 . 6/26/2007
I haven't read these drabbles in a long time and there just as beautiful the second time around.
Kamikakushi chapter 5 . 7/17/2006
Wow. This was brilliantly written. Hard to find good drapples these days. Very good. Great use of syntax and diction, and this strange melancholy aura about the story was also very attractive. Well done, indeed.
poison fairy chapter 5 . 4/15/2006
cant wait till the next chapter!
the-everglow chapter 5 . 2/26/2006
luvd chs 1-5, i hope to see more in the future.
Youkai no Yume chapter 5 . 2/26/2006
Aw, I should thank you for being one of the first Champloo writers I've ever read . These drabbles keep getting better everytime I read them. I remembered reading "Different" a couple of times over before, haha. Never stop writing.
Jou-chan chapter 5 . 2/13/2006
Great job! Very deep and thoughtful. I REALLY enjoyed reading the Mugen/Fuu ones! D D
FrustratedPhoenix2006 chapter 2 . 1/14/2006
Experience and past regrets have transformed Mugen into a wise fool. Unfortunately, thanks to Mugen's newly acquired wisdom, the song, "Only Fools Fall in Love" is now stampeding through my brain like a herd of elephants fighting for the last peanut. Also, it sounds silly but the description of Mugen treading upon grass as he tracks Fuu suits his character. Weird, huh?
kinokokichigai chapter 5 . 7/10/2005
very nice...i love these drabbles of yours. i look forward to the next installment.
Darkness-ninja chapter 5 . 6/26/2005
very interesting
One-Mean-Rabbit chapter 5 . 6/24/2005
wow...I like it...a lot...can't wait to read more...
raggedywings chapter 5 . 6/21/2005
very interesting, i can't wait for an update!
Mad Hattress Skylar chapter 5 . 6/20/2005
this is really good Pams
Elementary Magpie chapter 5 . 6/16/2005
I like this last one the best. You nicely capture the distinction between infatuation and love that Jin could plausibly experience (and therefore make all of that JinFuu fanfiction believable). And I think that you are absolutely right about what attracted Jin to Shino: seeing himself in her. I've wondered if he recognized her intent to jump because he's thought those things himself in the past, at some similar bridge.

BTW, it took me forever to actually read these enjoyable and interesting drabbles because of the unpleasant and probably grammatically incorrect "they have seen" in the summary blurb. It gives the wrong impression about the quality of your prose and the perceptiveness of your ideas. Maybe consider updating the blurb?
MistressMizu chapter 5 . 6/14/2005
I got it :3 I like your stories, even though it's mostly one-shots... And they're kind of sad, but I like it _ It's kind of the truth, instead of always the happy ending you get.