Reviews for Love Hina: The One
Firemore chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
This is a great story with a great pairing and I for one would like to see more Keitaro/Haruka fics. There is evidence in the manga and the anime that Haruka is actually Keitaro's cousin and there is a debate over whether Haruka is really Keitaro's aunt by blood.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
This is a great fic, very cute and very wonderful. I like Keitaro/Haruka pairings myself. I also think the incest argument is completely invalid I've read that that a relationship between an aunt and a nephew is no different from a relationship between cousins.
Gara-the-American-EroSennin chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
it was a great fan fic you dont find that many keitaro ahruka fics
jubilee chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
That's his aunt! EW! That's like my bro going out with my aunt...and she has a thick beard with a big mole...MOLEYMOLEYMOLEYMOLEYMOLEY!
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
This was interesting, a Ketaro/Haruka fic that was really good. Looking forward to seeing more stories soon.
VoidHawk of The Phoenix Souls chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Well...Yess!...If my humble opinion counts on something, you are really providing some very refreshing sights over Love Hina..And boy, Haruka is beautifull (not as much as Tsuruko though...) and that was an unheard of pairing...I loved It!

Keep on the excellent work my friend!

...added you ad dying for more...much more...
runestar chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
I concur, tsuruko/keitaro fanfics are woefully underrepresented(3 at last count). There is currently a kei/naru/motoko fic. The kei/motoko/tsuruko fic sounds...interesting...to say the least. I am interested to see how it would turn out, if anyone would feel so inclined to start one.
SimmyC chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
BTW, there are at least two other Keitaro/Haruka fics out there. While rare for obvious reasons, well, let's just say you weren't the first. Also, while I like odd pairings, and am pretty open minded person, the idea of Kietaro and Haruka was still...well...icky. However, past this, I did like the other stories, and this one is pretty nice.

Can't wait for your Keitaro/Tsuruko fic! If there is a relationship that hasn't been done a lot, it's this one (I'm personally a Keitaro/Motoko fan. But I'm always on the lookout for Kietaro/anyone but Naru)!
VentMonster chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
hmm more of this pairing

i dont particuary lie inter family pairings but this one im fine with

good story

look forward to more from you
Akanan chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
ArgH! Damn it! Damn i! I finally find a Haruka/Keitaro fic and it's a bloody one shot! Please I beg of yeh, write a full length story on this pairing.
JWM chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Interesting, kinda cute.
TornadoReviewer chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Keitaro/Haruka pairing story-rare pairing.

It's not easy to write a review about it(K and H are family) but I can say that it's well written.

Keep up writing and try on the other 'rare' pairings especialy Keitaro/Mutsumi or Keitaro/Tsukuro even.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
Nutty AL chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
I want to see a very rare pairing like Keitaro/Mutsume pairing even a love triangle of Motoko/Keitaro/Naru , Motoko/Keitaro/Tsuruko. Hm It's seem that Keitaro like a strong women! LOL !
rune chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Very nice, I like it. Keep up the good work. Can't what.
The Skeptical Puck chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Very odd, but ver good, i have nought else to say