Reviews for Blindsided
oh, i love it.
stupidaily101 chapter 1 . 12/10/2020
It's okay because the end he knows who is she but still scary tho thinking someone make u blind and kiss you
Eleanor Shellstrop chapter 1 . 11/27/2020
Wow! This was really good
Adonisx chapter 1 . 10/30/2020
ahh amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2020
i think this is written well but honestly i found the plot very disturbing. it freaked me out that she used the blinding charm on him and then proceeded to sexually assault him. and all for a dare ? i mean this shit was written 15 years ago so it’s coming from a much younger and probably more immature perspective so i guess i’ll just leave it at that. i really wanted to enjoy it but i just felt so gross when she blinded him. it made everything else afterwards ... icky.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2020
Good
scarlettcat chapter 1 . 9/28/2020
Oh my goodness! How have I not read this before? I love the drinking games trope, and you did it so well! The end! Perfect. I just loved it. So fun!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2020
BRUH
AvatarExperimentalMe chapter 1 . 7/17/2020
So xweet, not a d well written! Thanks!
Luzula-spicata chapter 1 . 7/16/2020
giggic17 chapter 1 . 7/15/2020
This is just AMAZINGGG im sad thrres not an epilogue, but i respect this being a one-shot.
Davia003 chapter 1 . 6/27/2020
It was hot, it was well thought out and man if I couldn't stop giggling at the end. One of the best, most enjoyable one shots I have ever read
Honestly don't you two read chapter 1 . 5/18/2020
Loved it! Wonderful!
Shinyteef chapter 1 . 5/9/2020
Adore this fic so much. Its perfect
cdarby1 chapter 1 . 5/5/2020
Loved this! So different than what I've read before. Its so unique! Wish you would reconsider making a few more chapters of their time together as heads.. but still definitely one of my favorites!
1,213 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »