Reviews for Blindsided
SpuffyCarrie chapter 1 . 11/8
That was an excellent one shot. I loved the net and the aftermath, just brilliant.
athenaphoenix17 chapter 1 . 11/5
Very well written. I love crazy Seamus, jealous Harry, and supportive Ginny. But most of all, I love competitive Hermione and cunning Draco! Sequel please...
vanita-sensei chapter 1 . 11/4
This was a lovely read!
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 1 . 10/26
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I AM SCREAMING AND LAUGHING SO MUCH! I LOVE IT!
Lullyanne chapter 1 . 10/10
That ending is cute. Well done Hermione!
Who chapter 1 . 9/23
Ooooh...BURNNN! Love it! Thank you ;-)
Sophisticated Sage chapter 1 . 7/20
Honestly, I expected it to be more dramatic and angst filled..Idk why. But I'm glad you didn't do that. I much prefer the light hearted, romantic approach :)
Catulla chapter 1 . 7/5
So cute!
Addfam2008 chapter 1 . 6/19
Loved this one shot!
Christina chapter 1 . 6/17
I have read some hot Hermione Draco stories. This one is very hot. You don’t have to have penetration for it to be hot. Just the idea left me wanting a sequel.
iitonix3 chapter 1 . 6/9
I cannot tell you how much I love this story. I’ve read it so many times throughout the years and even though I know what happens by now I always have this feeling of giddiness when she opens her hands and finds the tinsel. Thank you so much for this story!
SadistNocturnal chapter 1 . 5/29
WHYYYY?! WHY DO THIS TO ME? please.. just olease give me another chapter T-T omg i need some closure PLEASEEEE. MY HEART CANT TAKE AWESOME!
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 1 . 4/10
Terrific fic!
I know it said oneshot, but I would love to see how they fare as Head Boy and Head Girl after this.
Hermiones method of blinding Draco was very clever. I love that Hermione got to get some revenge on harry and Ron for doubting her.
Great work.
sakshi.chopra chapter 1 . 3/15
This is my favorite HP fanfic :D ... I loved it!
God, I love it!