Reviews for Blindsided
serenityselena chapter 1 . 7/31
some really intense moments :)
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 7/17
sinfully erotic... wonderfully romantic.
Alyona chapter 1 . 6/26
OMG! This is an unbelievably great story! And the ending? ingenious! IS THERE A SEQUEL?
DyrtyLyttleSecret chapter 1 . 6/23
Omg! This... this... is an amazing story! How it all came together at the end! All because of the color of the tinsel! Ahhh! I've clicked favorite story! Now I'm off to read the sequel!
Chameleonxx chapter 1 . 6/23
Omigosh ! Please I BEG OF YOU! Make a sequel! THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVAAAA! ️️️️️️
Styxxlupus08 chapter 1 . 6/22
This is a wonderful read! i loved it!
batcat4eternity chapter 1 . 6/21
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! :D
선생님... 그 다음은요...?
hpfan addict chapter 1 . 5/28
Whoa?! That was hot! I kinda got into that! They had incredible chemistry, in your writing! You gave us a delicious description of some unbelievably, steamy, 'snogging!' — If I'm honest, I would admit that I found the make-out scene to be quite luscious; like a hot fudge sundae! I think that's kind of a decent metaphor for "Dramione?" 'Hermione being,' the two large scoops of pure, creamy, sweet, vanilla ice cream; smothered by 'his being' the rich, thick, equally sweet, but also slightly decadent, dark, and warm, hot fudge, drizzled over the ice cream, heavily coating the two creamy mounds; which at the second they touch, and hot gently 'kisses' cold; they turn into a sticky, gooey, melting dish, of yumminess! Mmm! Great!? Now I want a hot fudge sundae!? Me and my stupid analogies! LOL! I really liked reading this, and now I'm curious of any possible other works of yours; Cheers!;-)
Antediluvian Poet chapter 1 . 5/21
Brilliant! Love the ending XD
PrincessUniKityyy chapter 1 . 5/12
This is so beautiful I think I almost cried
the real AnnaBAMFchase chapter 1 . 4/24
This is the best thing ever! What with Hermione and Draco's hot make out session (I seriously needed to catch my breath) and Draco just being Draco (so hot) and Harry's reaction (hilarious) and that damn tinsel! Love this!
Anon chapter 1 . 4/24
So. Much. Fun. I wish there was more!
MorenaGirl chapter 1 . 4/2
NICE! :D
It's a one shot and has over 1000 reviews. You know it's good. Ugh it was just so good. I only wish you did a sequel. Marvelous. Although, wouldn't it be 'snogging' as opposed to 'making out'?
1,054 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »